Good cheap reloaded ammo

iancamaro

I have put over 600 rounds of reloaded ammo from hurricane ammo.com threw my glock 17 with no problems at all! It cost me 251.00 for 1000 rounds of 9mm and that's brass ammo so you can reload it or send it back and he will reload with a discount for sending the brass back!
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1382408236.127955.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The sad part is I remember buying brand new brass loaded for less than $50 per 1000, and it wasn't that long ago.:(

Newly manufactured 9mm was 230-240 shipped from Targetsports before this sandyhook thing... A dam shame indeed... As a Glock armorer, I would recommend to NEVER put reloads through a Glock. There's just too many areas someone could neglect for there to be a catastrophic failure from one of those reloads. Not worth it.

Most everything I shoot is reloads. Most reloaded by me and a lot from hurricane ammo. I have never run into a problem shooting reloads as long as there loaded correctly

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Anyone had experience using reloaded 5.56 rounds? I'm about to buy a Rock River LAR-15 and was looking for some bargain bulk ammo that won't hang up or misfire...

Well, I bought 1000 rnds of 5.56 ($360) and 1000 rnds of 9mm ($325) with this disclaimer:

This 2013 Factory New high-performance, precision-manufactured, penetrator ammunition is loaded to SS109 (NATO) specs and is perfect for your 5.56-chambered AR-15. Each cartridge is brass-cased, boxer-primed and re-loadable. The same ammo has been manufactured and sold to the U.S. and foreign Governments for use in combat operations in Iraq/ Afghanistan. These rounds are not cheap range fodder. Rather, they are battle rounds that are moisture sealed to military specifications for long term storage and packed in 20-round boxes. The ammunition is made in Romania, by Uzina Mecanică Sadu, which is an ISO 9001:2008 (Certificate 154 C) and AQAP 2110 certified manufacturing facility. They have been manufacturing high quality ammunition for 75 years.

And 500 rnds of .308 ($307.50) made by Prvi Partizan:

Since 1928, Prvi Partizan has been producing custom ammunition in Serbia for competition, indoor ranges and hunting. Full metal jacket loads are non-expanding rounds that were designed for target shooting because of their good penetration ability. This ammunition is non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass cases. Technical Information, Caliber: 308 Winchester, Bullet Weight: 145 Grains, Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket, Case Type: Brass, Ballistics Information: Muzzle Velocity: 2837 fps, Muzzle Energy: 2596 ft. lbs.

We shall see....

I've actually have some Prvi Partizan 8mm Mauser from WWII Russ. Still good ammo. Is the 308 boxer primed or Berdan?

I've actually have some Prvi Partizan 8mm Mauser from WWII Russ. Still good ammo. Is the 308 boxer primed or Berdan?

It's boxer primed. Hail to the future currency, it won't be long before 20 rounds of ammo will be worth 20 pounds of "paper"! I'm trying to convert some of my IRA into hard assets while it still has some value...