good books to read about turbos

G-bodyguy

I would love to do a chevy turbo build up on my car but don't have the slightest clue about turbo set ups. What books are out their that will explain this to me.

corkey bell has a good general book on turbocharging. but if you want to know how match turbo to your build specs then i would give a reputable vendor like turbonetics or precision a call. and they should know how to size that turbo to your combo quite easilly, due to there experience! hope that helps

Corky Bell has the best technical book that is still in print. Unfortunately, it is rightly very technical. You will need a serious technical or engineering background to get the most out of the book. I would read the book and try to digest it, then run the numbers for your combo, and finally call several manufacturers (Turbonetics, etc).
Conrad C.

i'm doing a turbo 6.0 in a regal. and found and excellent e book on ebay called turbocharging your ls1 or something like that. all the info was very clear and thorough. i have 21st century book and its very redundant but historically satisfying.