Good book?

Find some books on drivers of the early years like Phil Hill. Those guys literally took their lives in their hands.

I finished reading "Monster" The Autobiography of an L.A. Gang Member by Sanyika Shakur AKA Kody Scott. It's not a car book but it is an excellent read. It was one of those books that was hard to put down. It really gives you some insight to the tough times in L.A. in the 80's

The Repairman Jack series by F. Paul Wilson. I got my friends in the Navy addicted to his books. One Bad Mother! Just try (The Tomb). I believe they are going to make a movie about this book.

Repairman Jack doesn't fix appliances he fixes peoples problem in the greatest possible ways. You will learn great ways to get revenge.

The Art of Racing in the Rain
If you like dogs and racing, you will like this book. The entire book is written from the dog's perspective. It was a bestseller I think.

Is that book about greyhounds? Greatest dogs on the planet just in case anyone has thought about getting one. If anyone think there TB is fast consider to the acceleration of a greyhound. 0-30 in less than 1 second.

Sorry I love my 45 mph couch potato!

The dog in the book is a lab terrier mix that is very loyal to his owner who is a wannabe road racer. I couldn't put it down. Even though it is written from the perspective of the dog, its not a children's book or full of "talking" animals.

Another vote for Lone Survivor. Other books I like are:

1) Without Remorse- Tom Clancy

2) Rogue Warrior- Richard Marcinko (great book that describes Vietnam Special ops- SEALS, from a guy that did it. Wrote the book in Federal Prison:eek:)

3) Excecutive Orders- Tom Clancy

4) Bravo Two Zero- Andy Mcnabb (about life in the British SAS and captivity in an Iraqi prison. Read that book and tell me Abu Grahab/Gitmo prison was/is torture:mad:)

Lots more if you want ideas.