Going to Epping on the 18TH

What time do they start at Lebanon on Saturday?

Their website sucks for any real information. ;)

Otto, You'll get 2-3 runs in first thing if you go for the quick steet, before it even starts. Should be able to get 5 runs in no sweat.

Now i am at a toss up. But i may just go to LVD to make sure car runs good and then take it to ETOWN next weekend.
Otto

Looks good for Saturday, cool and clear. See you at NED.

If saturday is as nice as it is out now (friday) OH THE CROWDS!

I will Pit for you Mr. Pronto.. Hope my drag rads bring you good times. What time you picking me up.

I still have to tell the wife.
If I tell her to soon I will hear NAGGING for a longer period.:rolleyes:

Going to LVD see you if you are there. 87 GN with prostars and no tailpipes, towed by a maroon 2002 GMC 2500HD.
\Otto

Comon Otto, get your butt to NED!!! Trust me, you'll never go back to LVD!~!! You'll get your runs in and have traction to boot.. Not to mention you'll have lots of help and support if you run into any problems........... Hope you change your mind, we are heading up there tonite.

I'm all set, packed up ready to go. Hopefully they'll let me run with my 4 point bar. AAHhhh...........Mid 11s tops. :rolleyes: ;) Be there at 8am

Originally posted by Russ Merritt
Hopefully they'll let me run with my 4 point bar. AAHhhh...........Mid 11s tops

Russ,
Slip the inspection kid a $10 :D

Is your car black? J/kidding.
I am bringing the video camera & digi cam.

WOW your going to be there at 8am..

We will be leaving at 8:15 to be there for 8:50
takes about 35 mins for us.

Carver to ned 2 hours I bet?

Yea bout that. Stop for some C and fuel up the pick-up. I'll be on the road around 5:30am. Come on Otto, I know you want to go! :D

A good day at the track...

Hello All,

Just got in from a good day of race watchin. Thanks Russ (Merritt) for chatting while you loaded your car on the trailer, probably could of sat there all day......

Alot of nice Buicks ran today and what a great facility. Hopefully come next season another visit is in order......

:) :D :D :)

Nice to meet you too Mike! Yup, lose all track of time talkin bout em. Probably see you again there I hope. Good luck with yours!

What was the scoop with the other 8 sec GN there ? Saw a cloud of smoke after his 8.5x @ 160+ but looks like he went ahead into the next round.

Saw you talking to him but didn't want to interrupt.....

It was happening AFTER the run when slowing to 70mph or so. I'm not sure but I thought he said it was a tranny line. No big deal.

That car was rocket fast with a killer setup there. Clean all around.........

The intake/fuel system was one of the nicest I have ever seen.......:D

After seeing all the cars down here, it makes me think I have alot of work to do on my slow heap at 12.3 @ 112...........

It's going to be a long (and expensive) winter.....;)

I was impressed at the way you fast guys can reel in the faster 1/8th mile cars. Seems like the issue at least for me was having the time to stage and boost some. I know I'm a rookie at these turbos but it's not as easy as it looks.