Going to Epping on the 18TH

Otto J

WIll anybody else be there next sat the 18th?
Iwas talking to Jack Cotton and he said him and Tony Gomes were going. Its time to see how this thing really runs, now that i believe the bugs are all worked out.
Otto

not sure, but i think some kind of street race or something.
Im just going to get some passes before the years over.
Otto

It's the Quik Street final event of the year (www.quikstreet.com). Jack, Tony and Paul Thompson have been running with those folks for a few months now. They seem to be having a good time. Check out that site for a few wheels up Buick launch videos.

Me and Littlesteve and a few others have been thinking about it. Might be the last time to go before the end of the season. I'll need to borrow Big Al's drag radials and Steve will need to mount the drs he got last Sunday at the BBQ. We need traction!

well im just gonna run time trials. I need to make sure it runs good on the track. Ran great on the dyno, so well see.
Otto

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Here are the events for saturday.

1) Open Test & Tune Session
2) Corvette/Viper Challenge
3) ASRA (rescheduled)
4) Quick Street

Looks to be a BUSY saturday may only get 1 or 2 passes for test/tune :(

Visitor from Canada

Hello All,

I am visiting here until Sunday Oct 19 and would love to see Buicks run.

Where is this track ?? I am staying at a hotel in/near Marlborough, MA of I495.

Is the track easy to get to ???

I'll be going as well. I'm still shooting for my elusive 11 second time slip. I'll be running my street tires, and if I can't get it, then I will be throwing on the drag radials. I'll get it one way or another.

Brian

Hey Mike,

NED is only about an hour from your hotel. Go North on 495 to the second Rt 125 exit (Plaistow/Haverill exit, I think). Take Rt 125 north about 15-20 miles to Rt 101 and take Rt 101 East about 2 miles to the first exit. The track is right there at the exit. I work at HP, real close to Rt20 and 495. Unfortunately, I'm off to the Cape to play golf starting Friday afternoon.

Great, thanks for the info. I am going to go there, I like watching drags regardless but to see Buicks run I'll do anything......

If you guys happen to hear a funny Canadian accent, don't be afraid to say Hi........:D

now you guys got me chekcing into lebanon valley. its a long ride to get 1 or 2 passes.
Otto

Planning on it

I'm getting prepared to go.

Going Max-less.

Arriving early, Leaving early.

If it don't happen the 18th then it ain't happening for me this year.

Don't be afraid to say HI! Gunmetal '87 T

YL-871

Hoping for that elusive 14.3 (razz)

Team Cottons hauler is big enough for 2 cars right? :D Ride with him. Jack when you do buy a big rig I applyin for the job. I have 15 yrs experiance drivin the large cars. It would be the cleanest truck you ever saw! You'll need shades :cool:

Actually Rain scares off a lot of folks that live far away.

This happend one wed/fri eve.. It looked like crap all over Mass & NH. So nobody showed up.. could have made 12 passes that night.

If it was open tonight I bet it was like that! A tree down the street got blown over and is hanging on the power line. So far I still have electricity!

Lebanon is time trials only and 3 hours away, Epping is 3 1/2 and lucky to get 2 passes? I might as well go to lebanon.
Otto