Going to be selling a TTA Engine Harness

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
I got this harness from a buddy of mine a few years back,He bought it for a project that never got started.It appears to be out of a low mine car,as the harness is very clean and complete,No plugs appear to be missing,and they all look in nice shape.He cannot recall which # car it came from.It does not include the fuse block,or injector Harness,but does have some relays still connected,and also includes the Positive Battery cable.I tried taking some pictures earlier,But they didn't come out too well.I will try to attach a few from my phone and see how they look.Im not sure what to ask,or even what it may be worth,Obviously it's not a part you can get your hands on.If anyone is interested in shooting me an offer before I eBay it,shoot me a pm.Or else just look for it on eBay this Friday.

Thanks,Shawn

Cannot upload the pics from my phone,if anyone is interested in pics,let me know and I will get them out to you asap.

Going to the parts for sale section for a day or 2...Then ebay...Good luck tracking another one down if ever needed..;)

I am interested in the harness. Email me back at at '89icbm@att.net' and I will make you a good offfer, if this is the harnes that goes thru the fire wall to the emc.

Frank
PS
The forum has changed a bit so I didn't know how to pm you.

IF you at least put in a price I think it would OR would not sell.. Instead if "fishing" :confused:

All done "Fishing" this didnt look like the for sale section to me,I really didnt have a clue as to its worth,So I figured I would offer it to someone who could actually use/need a mint complete Harness.Any car or part I have ever listed for sale in the for sale section have always had a price on them.As per the board rules regarding the classified section...Which this is not.

With that being said,the Harness is sold,and on its way..To a board member who needed one...Thanks Frank for a smooth transaction.