God I Hope Atco Is Able To Have The Buick Vrs Ford Race

ttypewe4jim

pa turbo buick racing
With the way this crazy @$$ weather has been well end up having 10000000 inchs of snow........ i cant wait for it to be 90 out agin :mad: :mad: :mad:

With the way this crazy @$$ weather has been well end up having 10000000 inchs of snow........ i cant wait for it to be 90 out agin

I hear ya there, BUt on the other end of it when it's 90 out I know my car runs like PooP.

Did you ever notice that you can feel EVERY Sore muscle in this gosh darn cold weather????
Can't wait for spring,,,,

Originally posted by JRSGN

Did you ever notice that you can feel EVERY Sore muscle in this gosh darn cold weather????
Can't wait for spring,,,,

>>>> Stinks to be old and outta shape huh Jim.......course I wouldn't know being young and in shape.

>>>> Stinks to be old and outta shape huh Jim.......course I wouldn't know being young and in shape

Wellll If you got outta the office or use a shovel not a snow blower you would know..;)

Hey, who's getting behind him & who's going to push him over??
Also who's website are the pic's going on???

Wellll If you got outta the office or use a shovel not a snow blower you would know..;)

Hey, who's getting behind him & who's going to push him over??
Also who's website are the pic's going on???

>>>>Jimmy,

Office work is tough don't let anyone kid ya.....like last summer when it was brutally hot out someone moved my office thermostat to like 72.......I was dying. I promptly got up and moved it to 68 and I was fine and heat exhaustion was advoided.

To answer your other questions:

Me........U & K2.........Jimmy T's will serve us best I think.

Me........U & K2.........Jimmy T's will serve us best I think

HEE HAW....I'll pick you up @ 6:00 am

:As what is Tattooed in the Mans hand (Jesse James)

PAY UP SUCKER

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>>>Jimmy,

Office work is tough don't let anyone kid ya.....like last summer when it was brutally hot out someone moved my office thermostat to like 72.......I was dying. I promptly got up and moved it to 68 and I was fine and heat exhaustion was advoided.

Me........U & K2.........Jimmy T's will serve us best I think.

lol to bad u guys are all wrong i dont work :eek: and oh yea im only 16 lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: all i got to say 2 u is busted

lol to bad u guys are all wrong i dont work and oh yea im only 16 lol all i got to say 2 u is busted

HUH??????????I'm not sure but i think he was refering to me.
When you get old like him you lose your direction:p

HUH??????????I'm not sure but i think he was refering to me.
When you get old like him you lose your direction:p

>>> Of course he was refering to you you old coot!!!!

The kid was dead on describing you.........Shane come back......Shane come back.

>>> Of course he was refering to you you old coot!!!!

The kid was dead on describing you.........Shane come back......Shane come back.

OK morey........As Jimmy C & Henry H did to you in Goodfellas in the Hair salon....:D :D .........

PUS