Go shopping get ticket

Lou, if you get a cite for that windshield just let me know
ahem

j/k

Another item that has changed is who can sign off now. In 2000 my son got a tinted window ticket (only been tinted 8 years) by CHP in Bakersfield. He found out that to fix it and pay the ~$20 he would have to drive back to Bakersfield. The CHP on OC could not sign it off. The option was to not remove the tint and pay $100+.
Again, its the money.

Lou, if you get a cite for that windshield just let me know :wink:
Thanks but one thing I won't do is drive junk, I will get a new windshield as soon as I get caught up at the shop. I have the TT race car back now that's currently being put back to gather.The engine has been ready for some time & finally got through with your car & a couple of others & its now time for this. If you get a chance stop by & check it out.

The worst thing about this is the timing.
He got laid off Dec 31, still waiting for his first unemployment check and he went there to check out a replacement camera for the one taken when his house was broken into 2 weeks ago.
When it rains it pours.

The ticket is only valid if your neighborhood patrol brought it to the polices attention and the police gave u the ticket at least that's what the police told me when I got a ticket similar to your situation