Go Chiefs!

Wonder how much the refs were paid?

Refs can sure run a game can't they? I never played a down of football in my life (organized) but in the Pop Warner level around here , refs choose what and what not to call. Other than first year kids programs, coaches are not allowed on the field. When they do get on the field to yell at the refs for a holding call for example, the ref remembers and chooses not to make a blatent clip right in front of the complaining coaches bench. Message? stay off the field I guess. How many more times have the refs called the infamous "tuck rule" since the Oakland / New England playoff game? Once, this season, opening day. It's almost as if the refs choose eight teams they want in the playoffs. Anyways, football is exciting. Win or loose , it's fun to watch my favorite teams. I just wish the ad campaigns wouldn't resemble the WWF as much!!!!!!!! Drew

Originally posted by 88 CuttyClassic
Dante hall is sooooooooooooooo overated!!! its's easy to return a punt for a TD when you have two massive clips on the same play. Number 28 i think for denver gets clipped first, then he gets ups and the chiefs guy takes out him and another guy with another clip. I don't know what game the analysts watch but they are right there. watch the replay and you'll see it. Thats ok cause KC can only go undefeated for so long cause denver is gonna win the super bowl.

If he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo overrated, explain all of his prior returns. :rolleyes: What's that, MVP how many weeks? NFL record, what?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by gn1220
If he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo overrated, explain all of his prior returns. :rolleyes: What's that, MVP how many weeks? NFL record, what?:rolleyes:

LOL good point-

who else is 7-0 on home field? oh yeah,, we won this weekend, thats 8-0 NOT LOOSING

intercooler, we should get tix for chiefs and denver ponies, will be nice to rub in the broncos faces when the chiefs win ;) :p

all i'm saying about hall is, there no more room to grab on cause everyone else is hanging on his nuts. its gonna hurt when the bandwagon crashes. the broncos own the chiefs anyway. what have the chiefs won in the past 20 years?

I think if you check your records, you'll find the Chiefs lead the series by 11 games, and the Chiefs OWNED the Broncos throughout most of the 90s. True they never made it to the SB, but who even cares about past history? Gee, let's go reminisce about how great the Chiefs were in the 60s....:rolleyes:

First, Dante Hall is not overrated - HE won the last 2 games for the Chiefs. Second, as a Bronco fan, I am not disapointed with the game, nobody is going to go 16-0. After reading the stats in Mondays paper, Denver had better offensive and defensive production than KC - sort of a "beutiful operation doctor, but the patient died" situation. I think Denver can and will win the rematch with one caviet, they can't kick or punt to Hall. He needs to be treated like Berry Bonds in baseball - don't let him beat you.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my lord that was a good game, i leaped from my chair as they fumbled the ball

whhhoooooo
hooooooooo

BW

Most exciting finish since the Stoyanovich field goal to beat Denver at the last second a couple years ago. Wow, these guys are for real!

WE CAN ALL SAY WHAT WE WANT

FOR OR AGAINST THE CHIEFS BUT THEY ARE UNDEFEATED AND SHOWED ALL KINDS OFF BALLS IN THE 4TH QUARTER TODAY:eek: :D :D

6-00000000000000:D :D :D :D
While I'm glad they won, I have to wonder what high school offense was on the field the first half of the game? I mean, 3 and out how many times? How many bad passes does Trent have to throw? On the other hand, how many passes does he have to throw that hit the recievers in the hands that they drop?
They really shine in the second half of the game every time, I just wish they could get it together in the first half. A win is a win, though!!:D :D

To be frank....yes! How much more luck can they have? Even with the less than stellar QB they should have beat you guys. The luck will end! How many TD's has Hall had lately? :D

I can't talk much because we have sucked the last couple of weeks without Plummer and Gold. With Kannell in their it can only get worse. We really need Plummer back quick!

And of course, the Donkeys only lost because of luck, BAD luck, right? Bad luck they lost their QB, bad luck because Randy Moss made a great play, bad luck because Culpepper made some great throws, bad luck because......

It's comical you can't even acknowledge the Chiefs are a good team, much less the best team in the AFC. Do ya need a personal phone call from Chris Berman to see it? Hahahahahahahahaa......SEVEN AND OH baby!

As for luck, any team that wins consistently gets breaks, ANY team. But to do it week in and week out, in a league that has a lot of parity from a talent standpoint, is not just luck. Sorry, but your argument holds no water, and the leaks are getting your shoes all wet. :D

Chiefs=overated. the first horse out of the gate doesn't always win the race. the longer they go without losing the more likely it will happen. Donkey????? when was the last time the chiefs won anything? those donkeys might just kick yall in the mouth.

Originally posted by 88 CuttyClassic
Chiefs=overated. the first horse out of the gate doesn't always win the race. the longer they go without losing the more likely it will happen. Donkey????? when was the last time the chiefs won anything? those donkeys might just kick yall in the mouth.

the last thing the chiefs won was last monday night football game!!!!
Now here in 4 minutes of game time, looks like we are going to be 8-0 and be the only undefeated team

:cool:

i guess the cheifs are overrated and really do suck....

so who do you think we are going up against in the superbowl?:cool: