Go Chiefs!

HELL YEAH!!!:D

cant wait till tomorrows game, im guessing it will be a close game till the 3rd and we win by 10:D

Dante Hall was unbeliavable! amazing!!

WOW what a game.

I will be in KC for the Raiders game I can't wait!

The Chiefs will be a FORCE to be reckoned with this year. They're just going to get better and better. :D

how about them...BEARS! they finally won a game today! wahoo!!!:rolleyes:

actually i am a new england fan...and they won pretty nicely today too...too bad buffalo and miami both won:mad:

I grew up in KC and there is no better place to watch a game than Arrowhead. I've been a life long Broncos fan and todays game definitely lived up the hype. Dante Hall definitely made the difference. I can't wait for the rematch at Invesco Field.

Mike

I had the privilege of going to that game and talk about excitement! I swear the foundation shook after Dante's punt return the stadium was so loud:eek:

I wasn't really a Chiefs fan before, but after that I am:cool:

Denver fan here!

Soon the bubble will burst and the real K.C. will be exposed. That makes two weeks in a row where they got their ass handed to them but on crappy special teams plays they win. Will not be like that forever then the losses will pile on. I blame Mike for our loss yesterday. What would make any head coach kick to him? Why not punt it out of bounds and make K.C. work for it? That would make too much sense so we deserved the loss. Baltimore outplayed K.C. too but another bonehead coaching move cost them the win. I said the same thing last year when I was at the Baltimore game when McAllister ran that TD back 107 yards against us. Bonehead coach:mad: We outplayed the offense and defense and because of a huge mistake (and a clip) we lose by one. The best team on the field didn't get the win yesterday but in the end we will be on top. Position for position Denver is better and it showed.

Sorry K.C. fans:D

After a few losses Vermiel will be back to his emotional self :(

Sounds like sour grapes to me. You can armchair quarterback all you want and find all kinds of faults about any team in the league, but the only thing that really matters is what's in the "w" column. End of story.

One could just as easily argue that Denver was lucky they didn't get blown out after recovering so many of their own fumbles and deflected passes. Or their questionable play-calling on the goal-line when they handed the ball off using the same play 3 times.

The Chiefs are only going to get better as the season rolls on, but the fact remains, they're the best team in the AFC.

So, no apologies are needed when the good guys are 5-0. :D

I have the K.C. D/Special Teams in Fantasy Football:D I also have Plummer and Lelie! Green is subpar at best. Just throws too many interceptions. In the end the horses will sit at the top with the crown;)

Originally posted by Intercooler
Green is subpar at best. Just throws too many interceptions.

Oh yes, and Jake Plummer (Mr. Subpar Who Never Has Performed Up to Expectations) and his history has shown him to be SOOO much better. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gn1220
DANTE HALL is one BAAAAAAAAD MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dante hall is sooooooooooooooo overated!!! its's easy to return a punt for a TD when you have two massive clips on the same play. Number 28 i think for denver gets clipped first, then he gets ups and the chiefs guy takes out him and another guy with another clip. I don't know what game the analysts watch but they are right there. watch the replay and you'll see it. Thats ok cause KC can only go undefeated for so long cause denver is gonna win the super bowl.

Originally posted by 88 CuttyClassic
Dante hall is sooooooooooooooo overated!!! its's easy to return a punt for a TD when you have two massive clips on the same play. Number 28 i think for denver gets clipped first, then he gets ups and the chiefs guy takes out him and another guy with another clip. I don't know what game the analysts watch but they are right there. watch the replay and you'll see it. Thats ok cause KC can only go undefeated for so long cause denver is gonna win the super bowl.
All the K.C. fans must have had their Coke bottle glasses on to not see the clips:D .....and I agree that they will be in the Super Bowl again!

As far as Plummer.... He has 8 TD's by passing with 3 picks. In that game one was by deflection. I think in this system he will do much better. He always had to play from behind which makes you do those things. He has looked very sharp so far. With the weapons he has I would be surprised if he isn't in Hawaii when all is said and done. Wonder how much the refs were paid? :D