GNX464 on Ebay

Moonroof

There were a few moonroof GNX's built,about 5? Gm Hightech did an article about it a few month's back..

There were no CF5 coded GNXs. Just the ASC ones. GNX registry may be able to provide a breakdown of how many. Would be an interesting piece of GNX trivia to know for sure. I've seen 3 different ones including this one.

Stellar job on the photography for the ad. They hang their hat on this being the rarest of the rare due to the sunroof and it's barely discernible in any of the pics. :rolleyes:

57k for a car with 37k+ miles is good money especially for this time of year. Wonder what the reserve was?

Pete

37k miles? Look at the shifter and the drivers seat.... must have been the mechanics dirty clothes..

Quoted from the listing
"To add to the fury of this tire smoking queen of acceleration this GNX was modified in true Marriott fashion, with no expense spared!"

If I was spending top dollar I would have went with a better looking downpipe for sure. And I hope that car has at least a scanmaster on it, with it being 500 hp.