GNX112 for sale

GNX112

Car located on Vancouver Island. 2nd owner. 9k miles. All original except battery.(Have original) Book,jacket,original bill of sale,window sticker. Its been fun but time to move on. $82000...not negotiable. PM if interested.

Just to clarify the selling price on #112. The amount is in Cdn. $ which works out to about $78k U.S.. Sorry for any ambiguity. I feel this price to be realistic for the condition and mileage of the vehicle. Thanks.

Car located on Vancouver Island. 2nd owner. 9k miles. All original except battery.(Have original) Book,jacket,original bill of sale,window sticker. Its been fun but time to move on. $82000...not negotiable. PM if interested.

James...I'll pass this info on to our guys in the local Grand National club, might be some interest locally...would be a shame to see your car go south.I'll cc you with the email.

Good price on your car ...FYI #192 (low mile car) just recently arrived in Surrey (from Ontario) to a new owner for @ $85k.

I'm currently working on a GNX driver for $45k, hope to have it in BC soon.

Here is a shot of #112 taken recently. I'd say its between a Garage Queen and a Nice Driver. :cool: GNX-01.jpg

Re: GNX 112

Would like to sell car by middle of October. Have therefore decided to lower price to $74,500 U.S. currency. The quick amongst you (and there are many I'm sure) will note that this is 547 reversed X100. Thats the bottom line and a fair price. Those expressing interest thus far have caveats like having to sell their car. I guess times are getting tougher in this old world. Please PM if I can provide any additional info. Thanks.:cool:

Well lets see now...547 reversed is 745 X100=74,500. One assumes of course you get the 547 thing in the first place. If not, no big deal. Have a good one.:cool:

Important info re: price of GNX112

There has been substantial fluctuation in the realitive values of the US and CDN dollars. I am able therefore to offer the car for a price of $69k US and still derive my desired proceeds in $CDN. There is a member I am awaiting a reply from and he has "first dibs" so to speak. He was informed of the new price and has until Saturday, Oct 11th, at 2200 hrs PST to respond. I shall post tomorrow, Oct. 12th, as to whether it is OPEN HOUSE. Thanks for your attention.:cool:

Reference the above post:

I have not had contact with the member so I consider GNX112 to be available to all. To reiterate I do not wish a trade or trade/cash. $69k is I think a very fair price for a 9000 mile car with the desired extras. :cool:

Gnx 112

I've seen this car up close its spotless, sorry to see it leave the Island wish I could afford it. It was the only turbo Buick at the fathers day car show. Mines not ready for display

Hey, Jim. Sorry to see you're selling your car. I was hoping to see all our T-Types and GNs lined up at the shows next summer.

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 798
Thanks for the kind words Richard. I truly believe it is a bargain at the price. We'll see whats happens this week but I may just reconsider this whole thing. I know I'd never find one as good for the money so why sell in the first place?
Mixed emotions eh!

Regards, Jim:cool:

Nice car !!!

Hi Jim....I think you should keep your GNX and start driving it & enjoying it more, life is short enjoy these classic rides today....and your always welcome to hang with us GNRA guys....we had 8 or 9 guys at the Langley show in September...there were lots of black GN's , a rare Rosewood T-Type and even Mr. Huston made it from Victoria for the show (he has a very nice grey T-Type !!)

Wayne

Quick 6 Racing

Attachments

• Langley Cruise-In 2008 052 (Small).jpg
    Langley Cruise-In 2008 052 (Small).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 695
  • Langley Cruise-In 2008 040 (Small).jpg
    Langley Cruise-In 2008 040 (Small).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 692
  • Langley Cruise-In 2008 041 (Small).jpg
    Langley Cruise-In 2008 041 (Small).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 671
  • Langley Cruise-In 2008 050 (Small).jpg
    Langley Cruise-In 2008 050 (Small).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 681
You might be right there Wayne. I am lowering the price to $64k US as of now. Currency fluctuations enable such a move. If it does not sell at that price, which is down from the original $82k US, then to hell with it. People who see it drool. But I'm not going to give it away.
:)

You might be right there Wayne. I am lowering the price to $64k US as of now. Currency fluctuations enable such a move. If it does not sell at that price, which is down from the original $82k US, then to hell with it. People who see it drool. But I'm not going to give it away.
:)

$64US for your car is a great deal....I still think you should keep it , enjoy it and have fun with a legend !!!

Come over to the mainland and have fun with us regular ol' GN guys

Wayne