Gnx Wanted

VETROC

Looking to buy a GNX. Prefer something that has been driven, but will consider all available options. If anyone knows of any that aren't already on E-bay, or for sale or going to be for sale, please pass on the info. Thank you in advance for any and all replies. :smile:

Looking to buy a GNX. Prefer something that has been driven, but will consider all available options. If anyone knows of any that aren't already on E-bay, or for sale or going to be for sale, please pass on the info. Thank you in advance for any and all replies. :smile:

I have a GNX for sale, if interested email at JLubinski@oh.rr.com

I used to live a mile from that place. I remember that car sitting in their garage back when they were new, never saw it on the street. Back then he sold used and modified muscle cars, looked like your usual "Used Car" lot and didn`t have a showroom. I haven`t been by there in over 10 yrs. I can`t believe he hung on to it this long.

SMOKING CRACK if he thinks he's going to get 150K.. that would pay for a nice 2007 twin turbo 911 in triple back :).. don't get me worng, a GNX would be nice, but that car is should be 80 or 90K..

I used to live a mile from that place. I remember that car sitting in their garage back when they were new, never saw it on the street. Back then he sold used and modified muscle cars, looked like your usual "Used Car" lot and didn`t have a showroom. I haven`t been by there in over 10 yrs. I can`t believe he hung on to it this long.

It looks like he also has a nice GN sitting there.
View Inventory

This car goes up in price every three months. You could have had it last year for $95K, and guess what, it is still sitting. Maybe by the time it gets to a cool half mil, someone will buy it.

I'd take that GNX to Barrett- Jackson If I was serious about getting that kind of dough. You have got to be an idiot to put that ad in the auto trader asking $150K. That GNX with 60 miles on it would do well at @ BJ in AZ.