"GNX style" wheels in Pa.

gnon18s

I have 5 "GNX style" american racing wheels. They came off of a GN and are 15x7" in beutiful shape. This is 5 wheels total so you have a matching fullsize spare. They came of a show quality car and were never used as a daily driver. $300 picked up in York, Pa.

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_5050.jpg
    IMG_5050.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 381
Nice deal on these wheels. Im interested but a little too far away to drive. Let me know if you would ship these. Thanks

Very tempting..... but I already have a stack of (6) 84GN wheels in the garage, but these would look sweet on my freshly painted car..... once I got it back. GLWS

Chuck

Nice set you got there. Surprised they haven't sold yet. I was in the market a while ago, but recently sold my '86 for a new toy. :biggrin:

Very tempting..... but I already have a stack of (6) 84GN wheels in the garage, but these would look sweet on my freshly painted car..... once I got it back. GLWS

Chuck

Chuck they would be sweeeeeeeeet on your car!!! :biggrin: I would snap them up but I already have one set of these not that nice though!

do you still have the wheels? If I were anywhere near you I would buy them now, but I am in RI. Any way you could ship them?

Thanks
Dave

I think i'll make the road trip down there to get these if you cant ship them. PM me a number so i can get the $$ to you and set up a time to come get them.