GNX style dash

scgamecock

What all is needed to install a GNX style dash? What price range does it run? Just something I'm thinking about.

$2'000.00 smackers:eek: and they say they are plug and play but I have heard differently. Watch parts for sale.I have seen the avc dash for as low as $500. Worldofmotorworks.com. Really read up on these before buying anything

Just had a GNX installed. Don't think I would have it done again knowing what I know now. It is a PITA. The dash still needs some tweaking. The lights do not illuminate the guages well. It is a nice piece. A lot better than the stock dash. If you want the GNX look go for it. If you want better instrumentation find an AVC dash. Also, have someone with GNX dash installation experience do the job.

Wow, I guess I need to do some more looking before I do anything. Was thinking these things were pretty much worked out by now. Thanks

why not do a custom do it yourself for 500 to $800 depending on gauge choices....i did this one and took it out but will doin another one in near future witha different gauge configuration.
Picture784.jpg

Those gauges look great what brand/model and were they behind the plexi? any better pics?
Chris

Those gauges look great what brand/model and were they behind the plexi? any better pics?
Chris
Marshall gauges, they look awesome however stay away from them. they do a snail pace sweep upon start up that makes me pull my hair out & their accuracy is horrible. Boost according to powerlogger is off by 5-6#, the water temp is off by 10 compared to scanmaster, the volts is off too. Im going with autometer next time.

Well they suck then! I really like the autometer nexus gauges just not the price! can you Pm me the details in doing the gauge setup so i dont clutter the OP thread anymore!
thanks,Chris

i did my own and wasnt to bad, lot of wiring but end of day worth it....i added a shift light just under the boost gauge. all the gauges are from speed hut the only thing i did not wiring in yet is the cruise.198561_10150181453297559_691297558_8700313_2305417_n.jpg