GNX style Dash

I'm in the middle of doing a GNX type dash using a plate from Bent6. It's a nice piece, I'm glad I bought one. Like he said before, it's not for the faint of heart. I just got done cutting the support and bezel. Now I have to tackle the wiring and VSS. It's nothing difficult, just tedious if you want to make it look professional.

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 222
I'm in the middle of doing a GNX type dash using a plate from Bent6. It's a nice piece, I'm glad I bought one. Like he said before, it's not for the faint of heart. I just got done cutting the support and bezel. Now I have to tackle the wiring and VSS. It's nothing difficult, just tedious if you want to make it look professional.

Let me know if you need any help with the wiring/VSS.

Looks sharp. Kinda vintage but modern. I might opt for something like that by the spring time.

I am one of the faint hearted!

Bent 6, I really like the look of your first dash pic. I just bought the same panel you have pictured and wanted to know. If I were to buy all of the gauges to go into the panel. How willing would you be to wire it up for me if I sent you the gauges and panel? All that wiring scares the S&^* out of me:eek: Can you send me a PM letting me know what it would entail? and the cost?

Looks sharp. Kinda vintage but modern. I might opt for something like that by the spring time.

Thanks, that's what I was kinda going for...something that matched the GN's theme and interior without going too flashy.