GNX on Muscle Car episode

1quick6

Shadetree Mechanic
For anyone interested, Musclecar on Spike TV had a story about the GNX. It included some interviews and a little history.

The episode was new on 9/10/11 and was titled "Fox Body Pony - Part 1"

Does anyone know where I can find that episode. I went to spiketv.com and I couldn't find it. I would love to watch it. Thanks

I saw the that. Man i got to get that one. Didnt know they has another sticker on gnx to identify them.

I saw the that. Man i got to get that one. Didnt know they has another sticker on gnx to identify them.

Are you talking about the ASC emissions sticker on the heater box cover? There is a guy on the forum that used to make them, but I think he had to stop because of copyright infringement. I had to replace the heater box cover after I broke it and I needed another TRANSPORT CANADA emissions sticker. Russell Selkirk is his name.

are you talking about the asc emissions sticker on the heater box cover? There is a guy on the forum that used to make them, but i think he had to stop because of copyright infringement. I had to replace the heater box cover after i broke it and i needed another transport canada emissions sticker. russell selkirk is his name.
the parts place in chicago sells the one for asc usa $20.00 free shipping .

That's a great price.

I didn't really have an option on mine. It had to be custom made and it ended up a perfect match.

I would imagine Spike would have the episode online soon. It was new Saturday, so maybe it takes them a little time. :)