GNX on ebay..never titled! Who's is it?

sweet car, but it's too bad that such an awesome piece of engineering has been relegated to "furniture" status.

Nevermind. They don't have hood badges! I never knew that.

Nice car. It will be interesting to see if it will go for $108K with the economy the way it is.

Jim

What, no one is even going to comment on the book signed by Molly, in the original box, with no address on the box? Book has been untouched (only taken out to get signed and pictures taken), 100% pristine condition, a real find considering the books were only sent out AFTER the car was purchased, and this is on original MSO. We are quite fond of the car.

We have a 88 Black Monte Carlo SS with T-Tops parked next to it in our showroom that we got on trade last night with only 41k miles on it. A very neat looking pair.

What, no one is even going to comment on the book signed by Molly, in the original box, with no address on the box? Book has been untouched (only taken out to get signed and pictures taken), 100% pristine condition, a real find considering the books were only sent out AFTER the car was purchased, and this is on original MSO. We are quite fond of the car.

We have a 88 Black Monte Carlo SS with T-Tops parked next to it in our showroom that we got on trade last night with only 41k miles on it. A very neat looking pair.

That's nice having the book signed. However, the real question is Do you have the Jacket? I didn't see it in the photos.:wink:

I thought you had that puppy sold several months back. I guess it didn't pan out.

That's nice having the book signed. However, the real question is Do you have the Jacket? I didn't see it in the photos.:wink:
No jacket, but I have a question that I'm sure you guys can answer, were the jackets numbered?

You are correct, we did have a deposit on the car, but the guy decided against it. Has been here in Houston since we bought it from the dealer in Connecticut.

Jackets

No jacket, but I have a question that I'm sure you guys can answer, were the jackets numbered?

You are correct, we did have a deposit on the car, but the guy decided against it. Has been here in Houston since we bought it from the dealer in Connecticut.

You could have ordered your jacket numbered, but most of them were not. All books were numbered, though I did see one that came in blank for a customer's GNX:confused:

Hey guys,

I bought a truck from those guys a couple weeks back and saw that GNX in person sitting on their showroom. All I can say is that I hope who ever buys it is real good at detailing because that car needs it bad. Very dusty with a lot of finger prints and streaks throughout the car. You'd think that they would at least buy a descent car cover for it when they're asking six figures for it :rolleyes:

We clean it at least every week, but with all the construction dust and kids we get running through here, it does get dirty. Why cover it so no one can enjoy it? We don't even put ropes around it or anything like a Ford dealer does when they get a 'fancy' $40k Mustang GT :rolleyes:

I just think that a 20 year old collector car with 9 miles on it should be treated better than a new dime a dozen Mustang GT.

But that's just me :confused:

I'm only $100K short. Nice to see like going back in time. Taking my GN out for a cruise now.

I`ve seen the car in person several times. I work for a shop that does repairs on some of the other cars & trucks they sell. I always ask for the keys but denied:frown: . Nice:) , a step back in time. but yes it is dusty, they are working on Hwy 90.