GNX Never Sold!!

Seffin

Car Audio GuRu
I was surfing the net today and this is what I came upon. The link is an article on Edmunds.com about a GNX in Long Beach that was never sold after 22 years!! The car only has 144 miles and it states that they drive every now and then to keep it in running order. Has anyone else heard about this or has anyone seen it? It won't let me post the URl so if you would like it just send a PM.

A buddy of mine was doing HVAC around the DC/northern VA area at a Buick dealership in the early 90s. He went into a back room there was a GNX sitting in there with enough of the car cover pulled back to see the front emblem on the grille. At the time he was really into them. And at the time I could of cared less since I was into Chevy IIs. Now I wish I would of payed attention. :D

i iam from the los angeles area and a diesel tech....a while back i went to one of our suppliers where we buy reman turbos from while talking to him about turbos i asked if he ever rebuilt GN turbos he said he had done some through the years and started talking about a gnx that never sold that has been sitting in a local dealer showroom here locally(he mentioned name but i frgot) so its possible:confused: i dont have that kind of money but for some one who does it would be a nice purchase if such a thing was true !!!!!!:biggrin:

i'd hate to see what kind of condition all the belts and hoses are in.

My 1987 has 9000 miles and the belt and hoses are fine! :D

The fuel pump died sitting in the garage, and the AC compressor died idling in the driveway one afternoon. Another day the antenna quit working.

Other than a battery, it is original and runs great. :)

I love the guy on that site saying its probably worth $35,000. 115 miles:eek: Line them up for 35,000. I will take two.

I love the guy on that site saying its probably worth $35,000. 115 miles:eek: Line them up for 35,000. I will take two.
personally, i don't think any old car is worth more than $10k..
but for some reason people pay the big bucks. more power to them.

i iam from the los angeles area and a diesel tech....a while back i went to one of our suppliers where we buy reman turbos from while talking to him about turbos i asked if he ever rebuilt GN turbos he said he had done some through the years and started talking about a gnx that never sold that has been sitting in a local dealer showroom here locally(he mentioned name but i frgot) so its possible:confused: i dont have that kind of money but for some one who does it would be a nice purchase if such a thing was true !!!!!!:biggrin:

I did a little research on the GNX in the article it is at Boulevard Buick GMC Pontiac of Long Beach, CA. They actually have it visible on the showroom floor!!

Dealer Ship

IF IM NOT WRONG I THINK ITS IN LONG BEACH BUICK DEALER GNX ON THE SHOWROOM FLOOR.

I worked at Boulevard Buick, Pontiac, GMC in LBC / signal hill for about 5 years, and yes GNX #308 is on the showroom floor. Never been sold, still there.

personally, i don't think any old car is worth more than $10k..
but for some reason people pay the big bucks. more power to them.

HAHAHA!!_--I think this is the DUMBEST statement i have ever heard on the internet---CONGRATS!!!BWAAHAHAHHA.

I called, because I'm in the west cost near by and they actually still have the car. Not for sale:( :( :( They told me I could come to see it........... to bad I have to catch my flight at noon if not for sure I would be there.

HAHAHA!!_--I think this is the DUMBEST statement i have ever heard on the internet---CONGRATS!!!BWAAHAHAHHA.

why is it dumb? i happen to not think that any old car is worth more than $10k. it's is my own personal opinion.