GNX in NY flood?

there definately are some real gnx's down in that general part of the world i know i sold parts to at least 2 guys that had 1 each

image-2779705420.jpg

Wow that's a shame. But nothing compared to what people have lost in human life and in housing.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

I sent spikestta a I.M to see how his gnx survived sandy... Never heard back? There was a post on how Gnx survived Irene...that looks like the same garage! Hope all is well with spikestta family!

I sent spikestta a I.M to see how his gnx survived sandy... Never heard back? There was a post on how Gnx survived Irene...that looks like the same garage! Hope all is well with spikestta family!

Think you might be right. Here is a pic from his Irene thread. What a shame. Not to 2nd guess but I think with the forecast they were giving I would have taken that car to higher ground no matter what. Sure hope he had a good insurance policy on it.

gnx456.jpg

Wow, yeah thats definately the same garage. Maybe he wanted to collect on the insurance?

I don't know, there was plenty of time to get her far away and safe, especially if you know your property is subject to flooding. What a shame.

Maybe he was out of town or something?? Hopefully he will chime in. Hopefully he and family are OK. Plenty of time to prepare for this, hell, I would have at least found a parking garage somewhere and parked on a higher floor if I couldn't get it out of town.

I don't know, there was plenty of time to get her far away and safe, especially if you know your property is subject to flooding. What a shame.

a basement garage in an area prone to flooding...
that just seems like a bad place to store a rare and valuable collector car.
i see a girl's bike with training wheels in that one pic- i'm sure the care didn't even cross his mind until he was sure the girl was safe.

i have a friend who lost his 2013 nissan GTR black edition to the flood. Parked it in his warehouse which floods when it rains. And you think to yourself, is he stupid! NO...people have priorities, he owns a BAR and Restaurant that stayed open through the hurricane and had to take care of that and his family first. When you have money, its usually because your busy and successful and theres just not as much time as everyone would like to think there is. Theres alot of sh@t to take care of. Im sure he cares about the car, but might of had to make decisions with his time. Dont make this any harder on him than it is. Take it easy on him guys. He dosnt have to answer to any of us. Its his car, not yours. Nobody needs the comments after going through what hes been through.