GNX in "Fast and Furious 4" ?

I bet they do a decent job representing the GN. Yes it will get torn up a bit but they haven't made anything that vin diesel drove look bad really. The charger was cool, and the challenger and yenko camaro in the 2nd one were made to be badass even though they were shod with radial TAs lol. It will be an entertaining and very corny movie with a GN in it.... i don't see a problem.:cool:

I bet they do an decent job representing the GN. Yes it will get torn up a bit but they haven't made anything that vin diesel drove look bad really. The charger was cool, and the challenger and yenko camaro in the 2nd one were made to be badass even though they were shod with radial TAs lol. It will be an entertaining and very corny movie with a GN in it.... i don't see a problem.:cool:

Yup, everyone needs to un-wad their panties. :)

I hope they don't use a GNX or GN....Just what we need for our cars to be shown to a new bunch of thieves or dopes who will ruin them.

I bet they do a decent job representing the GN. The charger was cool, and the challenger and yenko camaro in the ND one were made to be bad ass. It will be an entertaining and very corny movie with a GN in it.... i don't see a problem.:cool:

a grand national in a fast n fagurious movie = impossible to rep right

i bet 90% of the ricers who watched the ND movie STILL don't know what a yenko is nor will they ever nor do they care

entertainment is definitely individual, for me 0 entertainment can be had from the fast n fagurious movies.....I've tried n watched 2 of them!

I see dozens of problems in the movie and its affects after! Main one being all the little kids will now be starring at me all the time everywere I go. I can see the ricers asking me to race already, rev'ing at me infront of a light with their fart cans, screaming across the parking lot, asking me to burn out.....damit! I miss just hearing it from an old guy; some times you would see an older guy in another car at a light and he would ask politly non invading questions about the GN, often mentioning NO WAY do I want to race I know those black knights. Then calmly and nicly saying something like "can I see what she's got" Not with ricers; all I get is "dammm were did you get that? how fast do you run the 1/4 in, were are the street races how much horsepower do you have". I made many more points in previous posts about Fast n Fagurious, so I'll stop now.

But I am not super seeding anyones opinion we are all equals
XxDarkSidexX

I had 3 teens pull up to a light by me one night, and heard one yell at another "that's one of those grand nationals! Big Block!" Then another yells across to me "hey man, can that thing spin the tires??"

Oh bruddah.....

I called back over, "no, I got a slow one. Mine only has the V6." And I pulled away slowly and turned off. LOL!

If you get a close up on this car it has the GNX Louvers above the GN emblems.I wonder if the car is really a GNX but this one on the pic is just one to bust up with missed matched parts. I don't know!!!