GNX in "Fast and Furious 4" ?

I'm just glad the GN isnt in the top role becuase they would crush about 10 of them to make the movie! Who's did they buy for the movie? Somebody had to sell it to them!

Of course they're gunna put fug-ugly wheels on it, can't make the American car look as good as all the rice crap!

Looking at the pictures this looks like the cheesiest F&F movie yet.

I'm just glad the GN isnt in the top role becuase they would crush about 10 of them to make the movie! Who's did they buy for the movie? Somebody had to sell it to them!

They might trash a dozen or so, but the beauty of the GN is, they could get a dozen Regals and paint them black all for the price of one decent GN, and crush/mangle/blow up those.

They might trash a dozen or so, but the beauty of the GN is, they could get a dozen Regals and paint them black all for the price of one decent GN, and crush/mangle/blow up those.

Yeah thats true! There was a car posted a while back that was a GN movie car for sale or something like that. It was just a Regal they painted black!

The GN badge on the trunk is on the typical WRONG side after a repaint!!! and I don't like the white letter tires and black wheels...sigh.........oh well at least a GN will be in a modern movie

FF4 GN pic

Here is new pic of the GN in action. It looks like going to get banged-up :eek:

furiousx-large.jpg

How fast can a TB run in reverse? Or maybe they are giving each other a high five in passing.

Missing buldge...do you know how much those hoods cost? I'll bet they spent the money on the hood liner.

I'm guessing that's a "boby-double" they are using to bust up.

GOOD!

One thing they are smart about tho....now that we know a GN is in the movie, a lot of us non-ricers will watch it. LOL!

Haha wow, looks like the first movie all over again. Let me try to save you from that truck you're holding on to! Except this time they must be stealing gas! :eek:

Of course they're gunna put fug-ugly wheels on it, can't make the American car look as good as all the rice crap!

Looking at the pictures this looks like the cheesiest F&F movie yet.

You could put dinged up regular steel wheels on it with mismatched tires, and I would still rather see it than the vomit colored cars that they put in thos movies.

Maybe it's a tanker full of C16?

I'm sure they will dub in a V8 engine for the thing.

x2

I mean, I just hope to have my car on the road before that movie comes out.

When's it come out????

Jim

June 5 2009.

Saw an article about it in USA today in the life section.

Had a picture of Vin Diesel driving a GN with the drivers side all smashed up next to a semi and reaching out to someone hanging onto the front of the semi truck.

Also had a few pics of him with a nice chevelle.

I see they're already filming huh, dam i would love to have my gn try-out for it. or at least someone here.

I'm guessing that's a "boby-double" they are using to bust up.

June 5 2009.

Also had a few pics of him with a nice chevelle.

There is another thread with a link to where it shows a Chevelle doing a wheelie leaving a four car wide starting line.:rolleyes: I'm not sure if it is the same car that is in the hero shots but if you know your Chevelles the one leaving the line is not correct either. It has a four headlight '70 front end but when it passes the camera in the last run it has a '71-'72 round tail light bumper instead of the square '70 lights.