GNX in "Fast and Furious 4" ?

yeah that's been around for a bit. on one hand it would be cool but it could also make our cars a bit too popular.
nice looking gn -don

That means they've crashed a bunch of them, and all the tools are going to want to buy our cars.. :mad:

It may be an urban legend.....cuz I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a Chevrolet OPALA.

My bad.....here's a Chevrolet Opala.....setting the standard for the F&F future movies.....

Attachments

• 2235341847_6c93e2ee8b_m.jpg
    2235341847_6c93e2ee8b_m.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 832
They're doing some kind of auditioning to get your car into the new F&F in the hollywood area. I think they specifically wanted some pimped out Excursions and just fast/ricey cars in general.

I read something recently that had pics of a shop in CA that claims to be building Vin Diesel's car for the movie. The article alleges it will either be a late-model Charger or a Mustang.

Jim

I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that there was a GN they looked at for the movie along with a whole bunch of high buck cars.

Diesel looked over the GN 2 or 3 times but the car did not get called back for the movie.

Would have been nice if it had.

Thats funny I just talked to someone today who was admiring my GN while I was admiring his right hand drive Skyline he went to the casting call with his car and was saying that they did choose a GN as the hero car for Vin Diesel.

All Skylines are right hand drive. I hope a GN makes the cut without getting riced out or wrecked. (too bad) :frown:

They used/are using my 86 GN, It has the following,
22" wheels, air ride, ls2, and T66, w/ cowl hood, its candy red/candy blue two toned, and has rocket launchers painted on the side (no vinyl graphics) It has wheelie bars w/ chrome 10" golf cart wheels and lo-pros, and a school bus steering wheel.
If you believe this, you simply believe everything you read. Yes, I am BSing. I hope to see a TR in the movie too, but even as an import/tuner appreciater, I am 1/2 heartedly excited w/ the FF4 news, they may simply destroy good cars and make us even larger theft targets, neither I am excited over.

Although I don't want to see the TR world have happen to it what the Supra world did...I really wouldn't mind the ridiculous jump in value. Pay for that stroked and/or blown C5 I want :biggrin:

Although I don't want to see the TR world have happen to it what the Supra world did...I really wouldn't mind the ridiculous jump in value. Pay for that stroked and/or blown C5 I want :biggrin:

See, that's the train of thought I had. I really don't see it as a bad thing if they feature a GN and our cars double in value damn near overnight.

See, that's the train of thought I had. I really don't see it as a bad thing if they feature a GN and our cars double in value damn near overnight.

The prob is the traget painted on them for theft also increases in size, and thats the last thing I want is a high priced car someone is wllling to shoot me over. In our area, that had already started, (and luckily caught) we don't need anymore of that. Being forced out of a $15,000 car at 60 mph at gun point by someone is the last way I wanna go.

EXACTLY!! Why anyone wouldn't want the value to go up on there car is beyond me!!?? And please don't use the "theft" issue as these cars are already known to the scumbags. Come on people, even though i'm NOT a fan of these movies you can't tell me you won't be happy to see a Turbo Buick kicking ass on the BIG SCREEN!! ;)

Ken B.

I dont like the wheels they have on it, but it'll be cool to see a GN in a movie. Now hopefully they dont have it losing to something gay like a Eclipse, or RSX!