gnx good price or not??

to me if someone HAD to have a GNX I would go for it.. you can DRIVE this car and have some fun !!! :cool:

Being from Long Island, I use to see this car often. The original owner drove it everywhere! In the snow, rain, blizzards and any other time. The last time I saw it was prob about a year ago or a little more. At that point, he said he was on his 2nd or 3rd motor and 2nd or 3rd tranny. Although he stated he always replaced everything with the correct block etc.

But I do remember that both rear quarters were definately rotted through. I mean it was bad. It looks like sometime since then someone repaired them, probably the first guy to get the car after the original owner traded it in. There was also alot of rust around the rear fender flares.

Its still a rear GNX so that does say something. For a driver yes, for any kind of investment ???

just my .02.

10 years from now people will be sorry they passed on it.........regardless of the miles and condition.

10 years from now people will be sorry they passed on it.........regardless of the miles and condition.

you hit it !!! I bought a 427 Cobra in 1976 .. not the nicest car but that was all I could get for the $$$ ... nice cars were another $10k .. after owning it for 5 years the prices were the same :p

It's been driven for sure, but it's still cool and will be worth more in a short time from now.

Too much money for a driver in my option. The only reason to have a GNX now is to restore and take to car shows.

well you have to remember ..the GNX is someone's "dream car" thats getting out of reach for most .. only 547 cars .. they are NOT goin to get cheaper.. I have also found as $$$ got "tight" rare cars go up even more :eek: been there an done it :p

Seems like a fair price. It will most likely increase in value. Plus...you can drive it. Another 20 or 30 thousand miles won't really affect the value. Putting miles like that on a low-mileage GNX would lower its worth by thousands.

well I am tired of the Buick and TTA (22 years :rolleyes: ) thing BUT for the new guys coming in its a good way to get your foot in the door if you NEEDED a GNX :p :biggrin:

My thoughts exactly.

Unless its a salvaged title i believe it would be worth it... IF your going to & can aford to bring her back from this deteriorated condition.

Congrats to the guy for driving it tho. But in all of that weather.

Great Car

My thoughts exactly.

Unless its a salvaged title i believe it would be worth it... IF your going to & can aford to bring her back from this deteriorated condition.

Congrats to the guy for driving it tho. But in all of that weather.

I was the second owner and sold to purchase a lower mile GNX. The car mechanically is excellent. Anything that has been needed to be replaced was
replaced. Perfomance mods are TA 60 turbo, 3 inch down pipe, cam, ported heads, upgraded injectors, etc. I put a brand new set of tires on the car.

The car was verified with numbers match (GNX 107, Vin, Turbo, trans) the orginal motor is long gone but was replaced with a GM Factory short block.

Title is not salvage, the current owner has a copy of the orginal title by the first owner. I put about 5 k miles on it and had a blast driving the car. It was nice driving a GNX without worries.

I was the second owner and sold to purchase a lower mile GNX. The car mechanically is excellent. Anything that has been needed to be replaced was
replaced. Perfomance mods are TA 60 turbo, 3 inch down pipe, cam, ported heads, upgraded injectors, etc. I put a brand new set of tires on the car.

The car was verified with numbers match (GNX 107, Vin, Turbo, trans) the orginal motor is long gone but was replaced with a GM Factory short block.

Title is not salvage, the current owner has a copy of the orginal title by the first owner. I put about 5 k miles on it and had a blast driving the car. It was nice driving a GNX without worries.

like I said ... good opportunity for someone who NEEDS one
to get his foot in the door .. oh congrats on your new GNX :biggrin: