GNX for sale

MS muscle

here is a pic of Hailey just a few min ago,
she did say thanks, and is still amazed that a bunch of "car guys" care!

Attachments

• IMGP0168.jpg
    IMGP0168.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 638
Great pic Lee, glad to see everything is going well.

Hold on to the X and T for a few more years. Let me start making some more money and I will buy both. ;)

here is a pic of Hailey just a few min ago,
she did say thanks, and is still amazed that a bunch of "car guys" care!

What a little sweetheart!! I remember her well and so glad she's better now. Will you take my two Vettes and GN in trade for Hailey? And cash? And my two big tool sets???:D Plus a year's free rock guitar lessons????

Bruce '87 Grand National

HOLD STEADY on the PRICE... it is the best deal on a GNX I've ever seen... a real man will step up and offer you $50k knowing that you are FIRM...
When people offer me less than what I ask, I always think Ill give it away to an honest man vs one man who offers less trying to steal it.
becuz people treat people how they want to be treated... like any thing else... timing and getting the word out... I tell everybody I know, your GNX is for sale...
if you are firm on your price and in no hurry to sell... send me contact info, details and pictures and I'll post it for FREE on GNregistry.com/Gnregistry.org...
and I'll post it on the home page... I'll never taker advantage of Buick People or stab them in the back like other people I've met... Call or email Brett Wallace 920-279-5466 or email GNregistry@aol.com... Everything I do for the Buick Community is FREE or I'll ask what I've paid for it... good luck, but you don't need luck... all you need is one buyer with cash...

Any interest in entertaining an offer of $30k cash and a 87 GN with lots of work and only 94k????

thanks

but want cash
thanks for the offer!

now Bruce has made a good offer for the grand daughter! but still a little short on trade material -LOL
Thanks!!!!