GNX for sale.

FHW

GNX #183 - 2,280 miles
-always garage stored
-GNX jacket XL
-all paperwork
-original tires
-flawless example of a GNX

I purchased this car from a dealership with 30 miles on the odometer. The interior still had factory plastic wrap and window sticker had not been removed. It had been titled, but completely stored as new so I am considered the second owner. Car is stunning, but I'm in my 60s and I have decided to downsize my collection. I feel a fair price for both seller and buyer is 70,000 and that is a firm price. I'm located in northeast Pennsylvania, near Wilkes-Barre. Please see link below for pictures.

Serious inquiries and more info: call (570) 864-8612

GNX pictures by rgnx - Photobucket

GNX #183 - 2,280 miles
-always garage stored
-GNX jacket XL
-all paperwork
-original tires
-flawless example of a GNX

I purchased this car from a dealership with 30 miles on the odometer. The interior still had factory plastic wrap and window sticker had not been removed. It had been titled, but completely stored as new so I am considered the second owner. Car is stunning, but I'm in my 60s and I have decided to downsize my collection. I feel a fair price for both seller and buyer is 70,000 and that is a firm price. I'm located in northeast Pennsylvania, near Wilkes-Barre. Please see link below for pictures.

Serious inquiries and more info: call (570) 864-8612

GNX pictures by rgnx - Photobucket

I'm very interested and sent you a PM. Will also give you a call. Thanks!

Thank you for all the calls on the GNX.. It was really interesting talking to so many collectors that previously owned GNX's and are now looking for another. The car is now off the market.
PS Steve I hope you find #507 again!

how about a '67 gto convertible in show condition and a 30k mile GN in show condition? both cars are awesome!