GNX FOR SALE SAME OWNER SINCE 1989

Dennis Kirban

BREAKING NEWS LOCAL GNX 331 IS FOR SALE -

Here is a chance to own a really nice unmolested original GNX that has had the same woman owner since 1989. (The original title verifies this stating it was titled in March of 1989 when it had 10,415 miles on it. The woman is now 80 years young! Hard to find one that matches the history that this GNX has. It has never been for sale since 1989. Only one woman driver in all those years who is now 80 years young.

I have known the owner for over 15 years as they would always contact me when the GNX needed
a part that the local garage could not supply. The GNX is bone stock. The husband used a 3 step wax once a year and the car has been garaged year round since 1989. The GNX has never smoked in. The interior and body is absolutely show quality. Car shows no wear issues. Headliner has been done.

Tires are brand new Goodyears however, the tire patterns are different front to rear. Exhaust is original with only stock looking mufflers that have been replaced. No paint fade, even the fillers are still nice. Car is bone dry underneath. Never raced abused, simply driven as a regular car. In the last several years it has been driven very sparingily.

Under the hood has not been detailed. It has the Cardone replacement brake bowl, and AC Delco replacement plug wires, hood shocks, and a new AC Delco battery Everything else is as it was in 1987. It does have a two finger size hole in the hood liner. Her husband passed away last month and that is why she is selling it. He would change the oil every 2,000 miles.

The miles is 96,400. However, don't let the miles scare you. This GNX looks better than some cars look at 50,000 miles. Remember the only driver has been this woman who was approximately 55-56 years old in 1989 when her husband paid thirty grand for the GNX. She is now 80 years young. Exterior and interior is absolutely in unbelieveable condition. Car is located about 20 minutes from our shop.

It will be at our Open House for sale unless it sells prior to our event. Actually, a buyer could complete the deal prior to our event and attend our show and drive it home. She does have a GNX book however it is not the numbered one. She was not the first owner so never even knew about the numbered GNX book or the GNX jacket. She also does not have either window sticker.

The price is $54,995.00

I do have some photos of the car. Including a photo of her beside her GNX. This is a kirban quality car.
Few interesting side notes. When I was there to look over the GNX behind the car is a good size John Deere riding mower complete with plow on the front parked behind the GNX by her husband the last time he used it.

She has to get her neighbor to move it into the other garage bay behind the truck I plan to sell for her. The John Deere tractor I initially thought was maybe at most 2-3 years old. Turns out it was 15 years old. Point being her husband kept everything in immaculate shape. Every shrub around the house is perfectly trimmed
none of the house or garage needs any attention at all.

The car is exactly as presented.

For photos etc email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

Car is about 20 minutes from my office. No funny stories or questions about the history on this GNX its had a very easy life and tremendous care.

More info: If you have ever seen my white Turbo-T with 89,000 miles on it. This GNX is nicer. The woman even kept blankets on the trunk floor carpet so it looks mint. Behind the GNX in their garage is a John Deere riding mower complete with snow plow attached to it. I thought the tractor was maybe 2-3 years old. The tractor is 13 years old. The guy kept everything in immaculate condition.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban update:

Jean the owner of this GNX since 1989 has hardly maybe driven it 200-300 miles in the last year. She wants to sell it. I discussed with her about lowering the price.

The new price is $47,900.

You would be very hard pressed to find a better unmolested documented garage kept, non smoked in GNX at this price.
No hidden surprises.

$47,900.......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I plan to take more photos of the car this coming week as the sun is supposed to shine in this area.

This is a Kirban quality car......I should know I sold enough of them.

I bought this GNX last week from the woman and currently have a deposit on it. Sold for $43,900. I got over 60 records with the car.. car is simply put amazing...the back bumper I could box it and sell it as new the drivers seat belt is like new spare never used jack never used liter never used. carpets are incredible no wear no rips still has the black sheen to it. car was never in the rain unless she got caught in the rain.

Reason I had to step in an buy it as she was getting stressed out with people giving her advice etc...even her mail man was bugging her.

this is the 9th GNX that I have sold also the first one that I actually titled in my name which may or may not mean much in years to come. Not many where ever owned by a woman in their later years. everything works ac and the antenna all work.

its a GNX the new owner can nejoy/drive and if maintianed can only increase in value.

reminds me of the first one I sold with 175,000 miles on it for $13,500.....sold that in a week....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

side note: her husband built the house in the mid 1960s the house looks like it is maybe 10 years old. the John Deere tractor he paid 14 grand for a dozen years ago I thought it was maybe 6 months old...plus its diesel powered. He was very fanactical on maintianing everything...

I may be selling his truck which he had restored its like a one ton 4 wheel drive chevy pick up sportside vitntage maybe 1987.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Guys, just picked 331 and drove 1500 miles home. I have bought several cars without seeing in person. It is usually with a little justified fear. I've owned Grand Nationals, off and on, since 1998. The Kirban name has always been synonymous with quality cars and I was 100% comfortable with this purchase. The car is phenomenal for the mileage. It is everything Dennis stated. He and I both have trouble understanding how so much of this car remains near showroom condition for 28 years and 96k miles. I really appreciate Dennis patience with my late flight and "missed exit" experience. The whole experience was one to check off my bucket list. Thanks again, Dennis!

I appreciate the kind words...great to hear you made it home 1500 miles straight thru. Ross was amazed having owned 4 GNs that this GNX had zero wind noise on the highway. Factory air worked as did the cruise control.

Ross also owns a GXP 2009 model two GM cars with the X factor both being a halo example. Enjoy the ride Ross....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

will be putting photo in this weeks inner circle that I took of you driving off from kintnersville.

Guys, just picked 331 and drove 1500 miles home. I have bought several cars without seeing in person. It is usually with a little justified fear. I've owned Grand Nationals, off and on, since 1998. The Kirban name has always been synonymous with quality cars and I was 100% comfortable with this purchase. The car is phenomenal for the mileage. It is everything Dennis stated. He and I both have trouble understanding how so much of this car remains near showroom condition for 28 years and 96k miles. I really appreciate Dennis patience with my late flight and "missed exit" experience. The whole experience was one to check off my bucket list. Thanks again, Dennis!

Congrats on the car. I know your screen name from the G8 forums. I'm sure you know mine from the wheel/tire sticky. LOL.

I still have the G8 but now love the Grand National I picked up. Dennis has already gotten 2 or 3 orders from me and more are coming :)

Enjoy the car. I can only imagine some of the looks that car must have gotten on that long trip... "is that a, G.. N.....X..? No way! What the....!"

It's a real treat to see a GNX on the road. That must've been a great trip home. Good luck with it!