GNX #71 on Ebay

X

$70K seems a bit steep. Wonder why they wouldn't at least address the bumper fillers if they are looking to get $70K for the car. :confused:

I'd sell #163 for $57,500

it looks as clean, but has 65k mi
all documentation too !

Attachments

• 649.jpg
    649.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 670
hmmmmmmm, things are not always as they are presented!

In the case of this car yea, it may have some issues. But my statement still stands, a true low mileage car (in the case of a GNX) will always hold a huge premium over a high mileage one. I doubt the seller would get 50k+ for that 65k mile car. Just my opinion.

Gnx 071

Man...... I friend of mine is looking for low mileage GNX and ready to buy. I told him I found one on ebay and was very interested, but then..... I come up to the board and see this forget it, that's good that we have a buick forum site. What a shame about the history of this GNX

wow...that is why i would never buy a car through pics, especially on E-bay.

The whole miles thing I dont understand, I've seen more pieces of crap w/ "low" miles while working at numerous dealerships, let alone cars, that were rental cars, but had "low" miles. If a car was taken care of, and in great shape I wouldnt have any problem w/ miles.. My 1998 Grand Prix has 255,800 miles but looks like it has less than 100,000. my .02

good to have a board that watches out for others, this is a great group here!

If a board member happens to purchase this car I have some original dealer paperwork for it that I would be happy to share.

Interesting info....I got a "second chance offer" on the car since I was high bidder......but I'm really skeptical now!