GNX 402 dialup warning!)

Buick From Hell

sixey
Staff member
Sweet, sweet car...pics are very large, so only one for here, links for others below!
1.jpg

pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5
pic 6
pic 7
pic 8
pic 9
pic 10
pic 11
pic 12

The above are the pics I took of the car a couple of months ago!

I just received these pics from the happy owner today! :)

pic 13
pic 14
pic 15

And the happy owner would be none other than:
Herb Fishman! :D

Congrats Herb, and enjoy! :cool:

I'd almost be afraid of owning something that nice:)
How much did that one sell for?
Congrats:cool:

So Herb really fell for that theft recovery GN that was cloned into a GNX, huh?

:D Just kidding! Congrats Herb! Wondering when the cat was going to be let out of the bag. :)

Nice car for sure but what's with the blue tinted windows?? :confused: :confused: Help a brother out and peel that stuff off :mad:

CONGRATS HERB!!
But I believe a quick question is in order! For a 22 year old young guy thats barely out of college, you must be doing REALLY good to afford SEVERAL 30,000 cars (your 2001Lightning, the GNX, etc.), although in Jersey I'm sure your insurance is cheap(Jk). So tell us - "Whats your secret buddy???????"

Oh, and How many miles?? The Condition 'Looks' MINT!!

OMG please tell me that a dealer did not install the door guards on a GNX. They are pop riveted in the door. I should know they were on my car.

That was a dealer option if the car did not come with them to start with.

Herb nice car but tell me that they are the stick on kind door guards.

Sean

The GNX came from Salt Lake City Utah...

It has 38,000 miles on it.

Sean, If you notice in the 'new' pictures (below) the body side molding was removed. It was simply a stick on molding, and it left NO sign that it was ever there.

The Tint on the windows is not blue it is 'smoked', and I plan to keep all the tint on there to keep the interior from getting sun damaged.

Brian, I am not 22, nor am I 20....I am 19. I am not one to talk about my financial situation, but wise investing and hard work pay off.

I really cannot thank Kevin, Jason Cramer, and Chuck(TroGNman) enough for all their help in getting this car delivered to me safely, and undamaged!

gnx4.jpg

gnx2.jpg

gnx7.jpg

Herb i did notice that but wasn't for sure. I am very glad for they didn't do that to a car like that.

Sean

Originally posted by TurboRegal84
T.I am 19. I am not one to talk about my financial situation, but wise investing and hard work pay off.

Thats cool, I forgot that your family owns a few hundred Auto Parts stores, we just though that maybe you struck oil or something as well! Enjoy....:)

Looking good, Herb!

The Atco pics look awesome.

I'm glad that you were able to fulfill your goal of obtaining a GNX.

I don't know Kevin (BFH) or Jason, but they are truly standup gentlemen for helping you out with the inspection/purchase of your car. I tip my cap to them because they really personify the motto "Going Fast With Class." Pulling off a "cross-country" sale like this is a major undertaking.

I'll take you up on that offer to "test drive" it soon!:D

hey Herb. How does the X run as compared to the Lightning?? Give us a seat of the pants feeling /comparison between the two.. I think this is an interesting comparison

Just a few questions?

I thought that the GNX had only GNX on the grill, not GNX / Buick. Is that all of the GNX's?

Also, I never knew that the GNX didn't have the 3.8 LITRE SFI TURBO on the hood scoop, or did you take that off.

Sorry, I don't want to come off as an ass, but inquiring minds want to know!:D

Black car vs. black truck!

Originally posted by FlyinGN
hey Herb. How does the X run as compared to the Lightning?? Give us a seat of the pants feeling /comparison between the two.. I think this is an interesting comparison
Yes Frank, that would be interesting.

I had the good fortune to ride shotgun on a couple of quick bursts through Herb's quiet neighborhood. The car sounded awesome, even at idle, thru the small resonators. The car is LOUD, but it's a good loud.:cool: The car felt really strong during low-speed 2nd gear pulls. It just wanted to get up and go, literally. The rear suspension on the GNX is a marvelous design and functions great during powerbrake launches. The ass-end rose up like 6 inches and the D/R's were trying their best to hook.

I was grinning like a little kid and I'm not kidding.:D

Shane, that's the correct grille badge placement and GNX's did not have hood badges. HTH

Herb the car looks absolutely awesome! Congrats.

Herb is a good man. He was kind enough to help me find my first Turbo Regal, which I purchased on Valentines Day.

Its not as nice as his X, but its a solid starter car. It is mechanicallly sound and has a decent body.

I cant thank him enough. Thanks again man.

Scott

Whats your trick

Hey herb congrats on the car it looks like glass incredible, but iam only 20 and ppl have a hard time believing my age because of what i do and how i keep my car but damn what are your secrets, but anyways congrats on one of Americas best creations :D