GNX 290 driver car for sale

talked to Joe the owner and he said a guy is bringing a cashier's check tomorrow (the buyer is from Vegas) if he won't show up i think i might have a chance to own a GNX i can enjoy on the street:biggrin:

Damn Carmello you have wayyy to many cars can i have one

Hello Forum, first post!

I'm here in Toronto Canada, I've been looking at GN (my dream car since i was a child) and a couple of other muscle cars and I'm realizing if I don't get a GN I'll still want one every day!

I'm interested in the GNX the OP is showing. Does anyone know the cost/hassle of importing a GN to Canada? My understanding is it is permitted, and will cost shipping and a few hundred in fees.

Thanks!

Any car over 15 years old is simple to bring to Canada...you only need pay GST and provincial taxes.

FYI. there are a few nice GN's/GNX's in Montreal area for sale @ John Scotti Motors.

Good luck car hunting for a GN/GNX

Any car over 15 years old is simple to bring to Canada...you only need pay GST and provincial taxes.

FYI. there are a few nice GN's/GNX's in Montreal area for sale @ John Scotti Motors.

Good luck car hunting for a GN/GNX

i appreciate your help.

getting hopeful all this new supply we are seeing means i will get my car. i'm hoping for a very good one with a few miles, i want it as my daily driver, so i won't just stick it in a box.

Somebody trying to give me a damn heart attack this morning! I hate when these old threads pop up LOL! I was thinking mortage, sale this sale that LOL!

lol lol, me too i thought this is old story lucky guy who bought the car he can drive this GNX and even modify it to the hilt and just enjoy it.