GNX 239

Looks like it's hit in the left front, might explain why it was parked. Still don't make sense.

Looks like it's hit in the left front, might explain why it was parked. Still don't make sense.

Yep. And if you look at the shadow it appears that you can see the bumper and bumper support are still in place but above it, it was pushed in.

D

I'm sure it's worth repairing at the right price. James has enough parts in his garage to fix that. :D

D

I've been trying to contact them. No response. Wtf. I got cash in hand.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What a mess!!! At least it's in the south and probably doesn't have the rot issues we see up here. Is it probably worth fixing definately! Is it worth his current asking price probably not. I believe I have seen way better deals than this as far condition and mileage vs price

I have also tried several times to contact him and no response at all.... Guess he don't want to sell it..

I went back to craigslist, but the ad is gone. I wanted to show my wife.

30k for that would be a hard sell to the wife and the finance co.

Who owns it now? One of yall pick it up?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I went back to craigslist, but the ad is gone. I wanted to show my wife.

30k for that would be a hard sell to the wife and the finance co.

Who owns it now? One of yall pick it up?

It is back on craigslist in Columbus ga for $30k He says it was his dads car that was purchased new and driven. But the price is way out of wack when you can but 234 with 60k for $39 this car in this condition that has not been run in 7 years I would say at best is worth no more than $18k

$10k to $15k and I'd be interested. Personally I'd do the bare minimum and then drive the piss out of it. Say a shopping cart rolls in to it while parked, no big deal. I bet it would get bigger crowds this way at car shows too.

$10k to $15k and I'd be interested. Personally I'd do the bare minimum and then drive the piss out of it. Say a shopping cart rolls in to it while parked, no big deal. I bet it would get bigger crowds this way at car shows too.

Talked with owner Mal or malcom today offered him $15k he says he has offers way over 20k?? anyone that has offered over 18k is just foolish. he says that he has found new Gnx fender for $299 hmm wish i find em for that price, and other parts on ebay. also states that the interior only needs minor repairs??? seats covered headliner steering wheel rug dash console. wtf this guy is crazy. he says if he does not sell it around $30 he will put $40k into it and keep that's a smart move. He says what do I care it was my dad's car I got it for free!!!