GNX 239

There are 4 threads about this car on here. This bumpkin is way out in space. Lol.
His add was 23k. Now its 30k
Should be 12k and free shipping

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Talked with owner Mal or malcom today offered him $15k he says he has offers way over 20k?? anyone that has offered over 18k is just foolish. he says that he has found new Gnx fender for $299 hmm wish i find em for that price, and other parts on ebay. also states that the interior only needs minor repairs??? seats covered headliner steering wheel rug dash console. wtf this guy is crazy. he says if he does not sell it around $30 he will put $40k into it and keep that's a smart move. He says what do I care it was my dad's car I got it for free!!!

I wonder if he is aware that #234 is available for $39K, needs nothing and has less miles

why is 234 so cheap?
something not spoken about it?
I think I know why, but will keep it to my self.

HEHEHE .. I am not crabby at all ... I just think alot of guys need to realize ... it's a sellers market with these cars ... there aren't 27K GNX's ...

it's not like you can go and order a new one.. and its actually at the point where your lucky to find one for sale at all .. at any price..

and like you said.. go and find another one for less :)

The nice one for $39k IS LESS....what you smokin on? It would take more than $9k to make this one as nice....$15k for this car would be a fair price, thats why he still has it...

15K fair for a GNX .. and you ask me what Im smoking on... the one for $39K has had a hard life... cosmetics wont fix that one ..

like I said .. I would burn the car if I didn't get 30K for it .. especially it being his fathers car.. that alone is worth the price...

I remember passing on a 73 super duty trans am for 6K in about the same shape.. thinking that guy wont ever sell it..and it wasn't too long ago either ....now you cant buy the frame and title for that car now for triple that...

its just that most of the buick guys are cheap skates ... if you think its too much .. don't buy it... for the right guy its a investment and worth it

I would love to have it, and i realize it has sentimental value...im not far and ive spoken to im, but t needs alot of work....i think the "the other" gnx was raced, not as a big a deal to me....

I would take raced and modded all day before i would take crashed,trashed,passed, rusted and neglected. 239 is a train wreck. I have done frame off restorations on vehicles and they are always very exspensive and that s when you are not doing a care there was only 547 made! Everyone has their opinions. Hope he sells it and who ever gets it loves it to pieces :) no pun intended.

it was 23k and now 30k. Some one better buy it soon cause at this sentimental inflation it’ll be over 100k by years end.

D