Gnx 239 again

What the hell? Who lets a GNX sit and rot? On top of that wants $25k. Thats what it will cost to bring it back from the dead.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There was a thread awhile back about this car...he wanted 30k firm...now 25k firm. It has been hit, needs a lot to be right. I dont think this car will sell until he comes back to reality...

Bryan

There was a thread awhile back about this car...he wanted 30k firm...now 25k firm. It has been hit, needs a lot to be right. I dont think this car will sell until he comes back to reality...

Bryan

I missed the other thread. He will eventually realize no one is going to spend top dollar on a huge project. I guess its good to dream.:)

What I don't get is that he has been trying to sell it for SO long and he hasn't done ANYTHING to even try to 'spruce it up'. I mean the pics are the same and are awful. I know the paint is shot, but maybe washing it, and cleaning the inside a bit would help his cause. I know a polished turd is still a turd, but given the choice, I would choose polished every time.

I still think it was found in a field
And worth$ 250,000 when restored.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I spoke to Malcolm, sounds like a nice guy.
he's stuck at $25,000
too bad.
cars been sitting in the driveway for over 12 years.

Now on eBay
Buick : Grand National GNX Buick Grand National - GNX #239, one owner and only 73,053 original miles

He's still fishing

Supposedly according to ebay...someone has bid on it for 20,000. It is probably himself.