Gnx 239 again

Someone would be way better off to the buy #234 that is for sale here on the board for $35k and drive it home and enjoy it. #234 looks to be a pretty nice car and you would end with a lot less money in it than you would buying #239 and trying to restore it. I agree with the above posts that on this car $10-12k would be tops for me.

The problem with this GNX is it's forever immortalized as being rode hard and put up wet, even if it's perfectly restored in the future. So it will always be worth less than one in the same perfect shape that we never saw pictures of the worst condition it was/may have been in.

The problem with this GNX is it's forever immortalized as being rode hard and put up wet, even if it's perfectly restored in the future. So it will always be worth less than one in the same perfect shape that we never saw pictures of the worst condition it was/may have been in.
True!!!
But for the right price
I would have rebuilt it better then
It ever was new.
Kept it . Drove it . Enjoyed it
Did the power tour
Car shows
And say I am probably the GNX owner to have ever really enjoyed his car

But more will come. Ill have one
Ive owned most of the rare turbo buicks

We4 w/ dealer installed spoiler t top

2 toned rosewood. Moon roof

Wh1

86 gn w/ no power options & am radio

87 limited w/ leather & pass power with console 1/4 top
Black w/ crome package

89 tta

On the list
GNX
Butternut 87 ( yellow)
And the first and only
Black prototype 89tta

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Black tta only one built

Attachments

• 1392685727382.jpg
    1392685727382.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 177
Prototype vert.
Protype%20Car.jpg
All three were for sa le as a package deal along with an unbelievable amount of TTA stuff. I'm not sure if they sold or not.
KID

Last edited:
The vert was made after production
There is a video of the black one being built. See if I can find it