GNX #139 pics....

BoostCrzy

Was at the local cruise in spot here in Wellington, FL and saw a really nice Buick pull in....after a close up examination and meeting the owner I realized that what I thought was an excellent clone turned out to be the real McCoy!!....GNX #139!!!.....Great owner who actually drives the car!...(just enough)....So I snapped a few phone pics and chatted a bit on the history of the car....I'm sure he'll chime in... :)

-Jack

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Is that a bigger intercooler and slightly fatter maybe 3" Up-pipe?

Thanks for posting the pics Jack. It was great to meet you. To answer a few of the questions, yes the car has been tastefully modded with the PTE SLIC and the old style two piece 3" down pipe so as not to cut the GNX sheild and the usual performance mods also. I know there are some who frown at modding a GNX, but I did mine with a stock appearance and even put a GNX intercooler tag on the intercooler. Plus the car's history before I owned her makes her more of a moderate driver that could be modded and not a museum piece. I just replaced all of the interior, license plate, trunk & under hood bulbs with LED bulbs. I added a second under hood light years ago because I like the look better and it gives enough light to actually see the engine compartment. The LED lights are really cool and give the car more of a modern look. I like to take her out to the show monthly and drive her when I have some down time.

There is a recent thread on interior LED bulbs in the "show car/restoration" section where I got the idea.