GNX #009 on ebay

Whats with the dash#? It is really faded for some reason?
c39b_12.JPG

There Is A Bunch Of Gnx's On Ebay Right Now!!

#475 With 235 Miles

#359 With Of Course 9 Miles

#107 With 179,000

#009 With 36,464

#070 With 17,436

Not To Mention The Ones In That Red Barron Auction!!

Holy Availability Batman!! Prices Are Still Good And High Though!!

Not a bad deal if someone can scoop it up.

In my records It shows that #009 was for sale in Michigan in 1990. It had 1,500 miles at the time and the asking price was $60K/obo.

Interesting. This GNX resided in my town for a number of years often just parked outside in the guy's driveway. I stopped by a few times to try and meet the owner but never caught him home. Can anyone run a Carfax on it?

Yeah that dash plaque looks dirty or something, and IMO the underside of the car is a bit rough considering the mileage, maybe it's seen snow a few times? Paint and interior look good from the limited photos provided, again I just think the exhaust, gas tank, etc look a little rough.

55 isn't bad.

Looks to me like at some time in it's life she sat outside for a year or two facing south, which could explain what looks like sun damage to the number plate. The western sun through glass can be unforgiving when a car sits outside and doesn't move.

Gnx?

I had read somewhere that the GNX only came in hard top due to the ladder bar suspension? The pic above looks like a t-top.

Is it just me or are those GTA wheels in the pictures? I am almost positive that those are not GNX rims.

They look like GNX wheels to me.They appear to have less backspacing than GTA wheels.