GNS 3 gauge standing bezel

GW2

I really want one of the GNS 3 gauge bezels here but when I try to order it I'm told they cannot sell to me in my area (Canada). I PM'd Scot to see if he'd do a sale off the site but got no response. So I figure it's time to turn to you guys. If someone would sell me one (either one you already have or just have me give you the money through paypal and you buy it and then ship it to me when you get it I'd be really grateful. I'd like to have it in with the gauges installed before summer rolls around.

Thanks for your time, GW2.

I really want one of the GNS 3 gauge bezels here but when I try to order it I'm told they cannot sell to me in my area (Canada). I PM'd Scot to see if he'd do a sale off the site but got no response. So I figure it's time to turn to you guys. If someone would sell me one (either one you already have or just have me give you the money through paypal and you buy it and then ship it to me when you get it I'd be really grateful. I'd like to have it in with the gauges installed before summer rolls around.

Thanks for your time, GW2.
They are currently on back order, we should have them back in stock in about 30 day's. As far as your PM to me, I just checked my inbox and seen nothing from a GW2.

As far as shipping to Canada the reason it is disabled on our site is because I want to personally handle each order myself as shipping costs are usually a bit higher...

We are not on here as much right now while we do our year end paper work. The best ways to contact us is either by phone or by e-mail both of which can be found under "Contact Us" on our web site. Both Phone number & E-mail are viable in the flashing banner in my sig below....

Cool, thanks Scott. It's odd if I go to my PM box it shows sent. Either way thanks I'll call you guys in about 30 days.

dash.jpg