GNPartsOnline...

clown punisher

hey pokey, it sounds like your an expert, maybe you can work on my car too. promise me your gonna hack it up and slow it down a couple of seconds so I can be just like you. The only thing you are punishing is the Buick name, with your high boost, race gas, high 12 second car. :cool:

Whatever you say. I know my car is slow as balls, I said it before, I don't really care you or your buddy think. I'm doing mine one step at a time, getting advice along the way. If your the "mechanic" or should I say "parts changer", talk that dude into all the go fast parts he can afford. When his car doen't go as fast as it should be, tell him to buy more. I'll be having a blast in my high 12 second stock turbo, and stock inter cooled turd.

I'm gonna go Punish my clown.

Oh, and I hope your the car in front.

Come on guy's stop all that crying:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Attachments

• ist2_1795210_cry_baby.jpg
    ist2_1795210_cry_baby.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 361
Let's stop all of this... Sam, I appreciate you trying to work with me, I'm a little bull headed when I'm angry or I feel like I was ripped off in any kind of way... My car has been down for a month because of this and I think that's bothering me more than anything else... I'm going to email pictures to you in a minute...
Punisher87, this has nothing to do with you, if you got a good set then I'm happy for you... I didn't and I'm mad about it... You stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours... Sorry for all the drama...

re

I dont mean any disrespect but you drew first blood . Im not a parts hanger . His car has 113000 on it and it was stock with a blown trans . Rebuilt trans ,vig converter , injectors ,chip with mickys and the car went into the elevens many times . the headers were cracked to the point of no repair other than that I perfer stock headers .The steering shaft is what makes it bad. Modding one part ok but every peice seems extreem wouldnt you think.
Thiers alot of knowledge on this site but you need to know whats good and bad, Full throttle and turbo tweak will be able to get you thier. Good luck with your ride and have a good holiday.

Your right, I just didn't agree with the bashing. I had a problem with shipping on my DP and Sam straightened it out. I get a little hostile when people tell me to go F*** myself. No harm no foul. besides a little smack talk is fun for everyone!!!

Shifty
Thank you for your response and pictures.... Have responded back via email...

Thanks
sam

pics

Sam,
I emailed you my header pics about the crossover and driver header.
Michael

Give Sam a break...I think!!!
Atleast he is trying sell Buick Parts at a very reasonable price.
Sure beats when I bought my ATR Headers for $900 and I had to weld them already 3 times...:confused:

Well I just got off the phone with Sam... The new crossover pipe is ready, it's been test fitted with no problems, and they will start shipping out tomorrow The dump cap and hardware will be getting shipped out soon ;-) As far as I'm concerned Sam has cleared his name with me... Thanks again Sam...

Sam could not be more STRAIGHT UP.

He has gone way overboard to resolve my issue and I haven't been handled that well in the customer service end of ANY business in a while.

To anybody that reads this: Sam did what he said he would do plus some!