GN1performance stoled from me.

Jee Wizz. Where's the love? :confused:

there is no love don its just a business remember.

venders here who lie about their products and prices grows by the day. to my surprize even when caught red handed there is ZERO punishment dished out for these lying venders the only punishments I have seen are to MEMBERS not VENDERS who are complaining about it. Were is the love for the truth don that is my question? There is no love from a lying vender, there is no LOVE for a vender who takes advantage of the unknowing, and there will never be love for a vender who only can love green printed paper.

I lost my ORGINAL motor from my ORIGNAL 86 owned by my father, bought when I was 5years old, PLUS $5000 to a vender posting in this thread. I was so stupid to think a venders words were the truth and that a vender could actually be trusted. "A perfectly working no leaking turn key motor" he said repeatedly. GOD That was anything but true, hundreds of dollars fixing this "perfectly working non leaking motor" and countless hours of work invested later I am barly getting on the road (a whole 2 years after the fact!!). I was stupid to think I could actually TRUST a vender with my original motor and $5000 dollars. Live and learn I guess but sure was a fawked up way for me to learn a leason.

fawk lying venders, period!

Jee Wizz. Where's the love? :confused:

venders here who lie about their products and prices grows by the day. to my surprize even when caught red handed there is ZERO punishment dished out for these lying venders the only punishments I have seen are to MEMBERS not VENDERS who are complaining about it. Were is the love for the truth don that is my question? There is no love from a lying vender, there is no LOVE for a vender who takes advantage of the unknowing, and there will never be love for a vender who only can love green printed paper.

I lost my ORGINAL motor from my ORIGNAL 86 owned by my father, bought when I was 5years old, PLUS $5000 to a vender posting in this thread. I was so stupid to think a venders words were the truth and that a vender could actually be trusted. "A perfectly working no leaking turn key motor" he said repeatedly. GOD That was anything but true, hundreds of dollars fixing this "perfectly working non leaking motor" and countless hours of work invested later I am barly getting on the road (a whole 2 years after the fact!!). I was stupid to think I could actually TRUST a vender with my original motor and $5000 dollars. Live and learn I guess but sure was a fawked up way for me to learn a leason.

NO TRUTH NO HONESTY NO SALE

DS

SGRIM, you should let them back on this site. This drama is better than the dealership i work at. And the gay pictures are priceless:p .........by the way, I am not trying to get banned either. just my 2cents

drama

SGRIM, you should let them back on this site. This drama is better than the dealership i work at. And the gay pictures are priceless:p .........by the way, I am not trying to get banned either. just my 2cents

i rather not haven't myself you most like it being it's at your work and want it here.

He went to tbs crying and they handed his ass to him as well LOL:biggrin:

Dang Mark. What happened to you. You used to be so innocent. I wish you had brought your engine to me. Sorry about your bad experience.

I know I can't imagine what it must be like, but try not to let this become part of your psyche.

NO TRUTH NO HONESTY NO SALE

DS

that sucks what luo did to you..... this thread should be left alone the damage is done and people have been banned

Mark! what ever do you mean ? If your referring to me as a lying cheating vendor that ripped you off for 5 grand & stole your blown up core motor we need to talk & remind you of the details.This engine was a complete girdled running tested motor with fully ported champion heads that had at least 12,000 invested in it.That came out of John Lehmans Regal I reluctantly sold it & even tried to back out of the sale but kept my word after you insisted. This sale was back in 2003 if I remember.you also knew that especially back then there was no such thing as a non leaking girdle application. I offered to refund your money back or help you fix it When I heard you were unhappy much later after the fact..I have witness's to this fact. I was really concerned that you were over your head starting out with this caliber of a project while still going to school.This is so typical of kids your age.You want to blame others for your bad choices & accept no accountability for them.I still after all this time will offer to help you but don't stab me in the back with any false allegations.This doesn't work with me. Wasn't I also the one that bailed you out recently with that rear end issue in you had. I am one of the people that can help you. So think about what your saying .You really have disappointed me.

Dang Mark. What happened to you. You used to be so innocent. I wish you had brought your engine to me. Sorry about your bad experience.

I know I can't imagine what it must be like, but try not to let this become part of your psyche.

me neither, I wont mention names I already get enough slack from busting open the china/gbody connection. To be honest that slipped out, and it was pretty rude, but so is what happened to me imho. But your right don I wont go there thank you for checking me politely, and a big 10-4!

Man don watching your progress sure helps to kill the time in a positive way! I WILL see you @ the WCN and you will get more video but this time I will be there to race as well, my motor is just about done (only alky controller, boost controller to install and an exhaust + wolf bar to weld in! Hey in fact I will have something made up by then for an in car camera set up, I hope you wouldn't mind it if we got some in car footage of your monster this year!

lou dont worry its not you I was talking about.
Im going to run your motor at WCN, and still bring it by yourshop too
I have been particularly broke as of latly, so no driving for me, I bought
a $300 recaro baby seat for my best pal and that set me back a few weeks.

I never said your name, you can ask gnboost about that one.
that small paragraph isn't the focus of my post anyways, its just
another story to tell. the main issue is, "There is no love for a lying vender, there is no LOVE for a vender who takes advantage of the unknowing, and there will never be love for a vender who only can love 1 thing green printed paper." was NOT i repeat NOT in reference to you lou but another vender here. my favorite vender of all time, gbodies 1 n only brian!

hope your at the wcn lou. you have to see your work in action.
BTW how does len still have that new motor your built for him, that article
in the magazine was fawking sick, and really showed off your installing experience!

Why is it you have to bring Brian in every thread where another vendor is concerned? It is really starting to just look silly at this point...

Everybody knows your feelings, you have posted them a million times and it is in your signature...

Did Brian screw you on that motor? If not........

Mark, I was the one that sold you the engine not g-body parts. Many people know that & Therefore I felt it reflected badly on me. Sorry if I misunderstood. Now get over this vendor thing & chill out. TB.com is a great web site & this is where you need to be if you love TR's I don't want to see you get get tossed out again. Shane is a patient guy but has his limits. Take care Lou

me neither, I wont mention names I already get enough slack from busting open the china/gbody connection. To be honest that slipped out, and it was pretty rude, but so is what happened to me imho. But your right don I wont go there thank you for checking me politely, and a big 10-4!

Man don watching your progress sure helps to kill the time in a positive way! I WILL see you @ the WCN and you will get more video but this time I will be there to race as well, my motor is just about done (only alky controller, boost controller to install and an exhaust + wolf bar to weld in! Hey in fact I will have something made up by then for an in car camera set up, I hope you wouldn't mind it if we got some in car footage of your monster this year!
In car cam sounds like fun. NOS purge! See you there.

I definately didnt want to read through all 4 pages but I had my motor built by Archie and its been a good motor so far(except for an oil leak), have about 3k miles on it with some hard driving, about 2k miles of daily driving and havent had any issues with the actual work BUT, and this is a big BUT, I would never do business with him again...

I had my windshield replaced 3 weeks before having my motor redone and when I picked up the car the windshield had about a 2 FOOT crack in it and all he did was deny it, Also the engine leaked oil, he didnt reinstall my turbo saver filter relocator, the torque converter shield was missing and the shifter wasnt aligned right(if its in D it will sit between d and 2, cant even get it into 1 if you wanted to). I brought all this up to him and he said "I only worked on the motor, I didnt touch the transmission" (wtf?) and refused to fix that, he said he would fix the oil leak so I left the car there a few more days and it was still leaking oil when I brought the car home.

He then told my father who drove me to pick up the car that I didnt deserve to have the car because I wasnt a true enthusiast, wtf is that? I just gave him around 5k to have my car built but I dont deserve it? luckily I didnt hear that when I was at the shop, my dad didnt tell me til I got home or I would have went off on him right there since he had already pissed me off plenty with his ****ty attitude and shady practices.

Mark, I was the one that sold you the engine not g-body parts. Many people know that & Therefore I felt it reflected badly on me. Sorry if I misunderstood. Now get over this vendor thing & chill out. TB.com is a great web site & this is where you need to be if you love TR's I don't want to see you get get tossed out again. Shane is a patient guy but has his limits. Take care Lou

Thank you Lou, couldn't have said it better! I like Mark. I have tried to talk to him. As you say I do have a limit though...

alright I hear everyone loud n clear but you guys have to remember.....

dont blame me, I didn't lie about my products or where they came from or how much they cost, I dont make hundreds of profit off 1 bolt on piece, I just posted who does act like this. Its okay to get mad about how I go about posting, my manors for those people I despise are rude and out of order sometimes ill admit that. but in reality this is a VERY serious matter that isn't being taken seriously! and for that I feel incredably bad. this is an information site right? well I have some good information about a sponsored vendor and how he runs his business here and I feel other people have the right to read about it.

But what some vender's do to members is absolutely DESPICABLE and PATHETIC! I guess that's for now.

hey scrim you get my pm or what? you coming to the WCN, pm meh back!

well I have some good information about a sponsored vendor and how he runs his business here and I feel other people have the right to read about it!

I feel like I have the right to ban you. Im seriously thinking about exercising that right. I'm sick of your manifesto PM's and your personal vendetta against GbodyParts. Im sick of people asking you to cool it and you just ignoring it, acting like you're the anointed one to save the community from the evil of "corrupt" vendors.. Im sick of your signature... probably a lot of other stuff too.

Keep on preaching, it just gets me closer to using the ban feature.

I feel like I have the right to ban you. Im seriously thinking about exercising that right. I'm sick of your manifesto PM's and your personal vendetta against GbodyParts. Im sick of people asking you to cool it and you just ignoring it, acting like you're the anointed one to save the community from the evil of "corrupt" vendors.. Im sick of your signature... probably a lot of other stuff too.

Keep on preaching, it just gets me closer to using the ban feature.

Sure you have the power to do it, but that doesn't really make it the right thing to do. I don't agree with about 99% of the stuff he says, and yeah it does get overwhelming.

I don't know the situation with gbodyparts beyond hearing that it's Chinese stuff with a "Made in the USA" tag on it. If that's true, that's pretty messed up, and we should all (including you) be upset with Brian and not darkside. If it's not true, then yeah you should hammer darkside up for posting about it.

My worthless $.02.

Sure you have the power to do it, but that doesn't really make it the right thing to do. I don't agree with about 99% of the stuff he says, and yeah it does get overwhelming.

I don't know the situation with gbodyparts beyond hearing that it's Chinese stuff with a "Made in the USA" tag on it. If that's true, that's pretty messed up, and we should all (including you) be upset with Brian and not darkside. If it's not true, then yeah you should hammer darkside up for posting about it.

My worthless $.02.

If you only had a clue what all we have been through over this. This subject has been hashed to death a million times... He has told his story a million times. We all know the story. It is at the point where we were with all the I/C junk years ago. A beat to death horse, and he keeps dragging it up over and over and over. Do a search on posts....

Bottom line his he jumps in every thread about any vendor, or about any thread for that matter, and takes shots at Brian. He has said his piece and not only us but MANY MANY MANY members are tired of it.... I got the PM's for dozens of members to prove it.

It is done and over, sorry to sound so harsh but I AM SICK OF IT!

Mark yes I got your PM, know I havent' had time to respond. I have been as nice and patient with you as possible, even called you. You want to save the community but you continually disrupte it. I want you to enjoy the board, we do not want to ban you, but do not bring it up again..........................