GN Wanted

1LowLeSabre

I sold my Tahoe and now have cash money burning a hole in my pocket. I'm looking for a decsent driver, $10,000 or less. Close to Arkansas.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE?!?!?!?!?!?!

They are out there. I know I want more for mine than you want to spend so i wont waste your time. Just be patient. They are around:D

I went and looked at a cherry '87 GN astro roof, 77,000 miles, two owner. I fell in love with it. But, he wants 12,500. Man that car was nice. And it's right here in Little Rock...........

great deals are yet to come, hold out... end of summer or spring is best time

Remember if you shoot for less, you will get less of a car and have more money and work to do, you really have to decide on what your budget is and what you are willing to spend for additional parts and back up parts, and then break down parts...

I purchased Hardtop 87 GN with 88k miles... need brakes, paint, exhaust front and back bumper fillers, ac/defrost heater work...

car $6,000
parts $6,000 plus extra nos new parts
plus labor and time, it is supposed to be fun project and I am used to driving perfect cars, so are you prepared for less than perfect... one mans daily driver is another mans junk and not meant to be driven any day safely even if it is project work on as you go...

12,500 is good deal, but owner may not be ready to part, hold onto your cash and shop so then when you buy you know you got the sweeeeetest deal ever... one owner let his 15k mile GN sell for under $20k, but has GNX with 149 miles he wants to sell... thinking $115K

I did not plan on spending 12k on car and extra parts, but still need to stick $5k into and have parts as nos new for 10 years from now...

The tahoe sale fell through. The guy flaked out on me. Now I just have a very clean '99 Tahoe to trade.

good luck on trading the tahoe for a gn, i've seen ppl willing to trade 'vettes for these cars. like it's allready been said, hold out and you'll find a deal, but i'd check it good- and get an 86-87 car. mine has 150,000 miles- been in storage for 10 years- and it still runs like a new car. but do me a favor, don't put a ****** up spoiler on it.:wink:

lol....

sorry, my friend. i wouldn't sell mine for million bucks.
i'm actually looking for another one to be a race only car.