gn vs. bmw

little

I'll drink to that
Saladin45's thread about the jetta/bmw racing reminded me of a good one- my wife was driving my gn and started to get some hassle from a guy in a 3-series. At the next light, she left him(of course) and then the blue lights popped up. She said two cops came up on either side of the car, guns drawn. I'm sure they were suprised to see a 5'4" girl!
Cop: What do you think you're doing?
Her: I had to show that bmw what's what
Cop: (laughs) Don't be doing that!
And no ticket! Imagine if I had been the one to get caught:mad:
She also caused a guy in a 5.0 to bust third gear trying to catch her in her 5.0, but that's another story.:cool:

Wait. You must tell the story about the other guy!!

Also, nice kill, even better that she didn't get a ticket!!!

Glad I could get people thinkin' about BMW/Jetta kills. :D

nice kill, but guns drawn for speeding :eek: those 2 cops will never holster their guns here :)

Ok, I'll give up the ford story-My wife and I and a friend were cruising around a town about 30 minutes from ours, not looking for races or anything, just cruising. You can tell from my sig how stock the 5.0 is-exhaust, pulleys, and a k&n in the stock air box and that's it. It still has the 3.08's out back!:eek:
Anyway, it's my wife's baby and that's how she likes it. The car looks and sounds really good, so people often think it's meaner than it is. So, as we're driving through this town, a red '91-'93 gt gets behind us and it's pretty obvious what's on the driver's mind. Our friend (bigtime ford guy) knows the car and tells my wife, "that car is FAST! You should mess with him!" Now, my wife can shift and when I say that I mean she doesn't lift her right foot and she doesn't miss a gear.:biggrin: So she turns at the next light and hammers it, getting a pretty good jump on the gt while he's turning onto the street. As soon as he straightens up he's on the gas and he starts to gain ground pretty quickly. I have the best seat in the house being in the back with the top down and I'm turned around listening to the screaming engines wondering what this guy is gonna do when he catches us when POW!!!CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG and the gt is falling back and pulling to the side of the road. We pull over too and then follow the guy to a friend's nearby house and the outcome was no more third in the gt! Then the guy finds out he ruined his tranny over a girl in a stock 5.0! Pretty awesome.