GN/TTA/GNX/Syclone **VIDEOS** Here!

ACTUALLY

why don't you freeze the picture towards the end right at the 1:08 mark...play it from that mark to the 1:12 mark and you can clearly see there are holes in the hood on the vette, that right there proves it is a twin turbo callaway corvette! you can BARELY see them and i mean barely but there are holes on the hood...you can't tell from the sides

You've got one helluva video set-up. You sure they're not pixels from the grainy video?? :confused: :D

Originally posted by TT/A1233
You've got one helluva video set-up. You sure they're not pixels from the grainy video?? :confused: :D

nope the little black dots on the hood there are exactly where they are supposed to be and the same goes for the articles...there's nowhere else on the hood that has those black dots...coincidence? nope...not much more i can say about it...play it back 100 times...slow mo...i don't care...it's a callaway and it doesn't make sense if it's anything else...a regular 87 vette would get DEMOLISHED by a GNX...they only ran mid 14's at best and rated at 240 horsepower...the twin turbo callaway wasn't much better at mid 13's but for the price of the option something like 25k i would rather pay the extra 10k markup on a GNX...