GN to GNX CLONE-WORTH IT?

InHock

I was wondering,would making a GN to a GNX clone be worth doing to make your car worth more? I have not figured the cost to do this but after watching barrett-jackson the clones [muscle car era] are bringing alot more money as per-say the stockers. The GNs are selling in the 20K to 25K range and we all know what GNXs are bringing so would it be cost effective to do this. I want to hear what you think! Thanks

Plan on spending $30k and it still won't make ur car half as much as a GNX. A GNX clone will never bring in the kinda money a Yenko or other similar clones will. So, short answer in NO.

I would be curious to see what a GNX clone would bring at BJ. But honestly, I feel like it's waaaay too early to see X clones bringing anywhere near the kind of money a 71 HemiCuda clone or something like that brings. Years down the road, who knows... Maybe X clones will bring big money, maybe not. But I wouldn't go out there and clone a GNX for resale purposes or anything. Now if you like the look and want to, go for it. :cool:

Now, I hear that the Red Barron clones are some high dollar cars...

I'd prefer one of those myself.:cool:;)

gnx#548 a good friend oF mine(DENNIS) down in the S.fla tb club. has painstakingly cloned a gnx with the original parts with meticulous detail! another good friend of mine Steve(86brick)has witnessed this build.without a doubt if any one was to command a big dollar clone. Dennis would surly reap the rewards of his long hours of labor and reproduction bar none!