gn/t-type shops

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
does anyone know of a good shop that works on Turbo6 cars in southwest Florida?

Bradenton, huh try kdk, or cal hartline. good luck, i have family in Bradenton
be careful with your gn, i visited my girls family in bradenton and had an a-hole try to take her, luckly my friend mr glock was with me.

I will be taking my '86 to Larry this weekend to have some work done while I am out of town. I can let you know afterwards how his work is. She'll be there for three weeks or so.

Already dropped her off yesterday. After spending a few hours with Larry, it is obvious that he knows his way around these cars. I am having some maintenance items done as well as some basic bolt-on-go-fast goodies installed. :biggrin:

Larry DPS

larry had mine for some minor work and to get a few bugs worked out of it, car runs excellent and has alot more power than it did,i will have more work done soon

Larry has completely redone my car soup to nuts and has done an outstanding job. He's the one who's taken me to the dark side

;)

Picked the GN up today from Larry. He is very thorough in the setup. He did exactly what he said he would, communicated any additional needs and repaired several small items (at no charge) to get everything working as it should. I'll be going back for a fuel pump and regulator upgrade plus alky kit as $ permits. Oh yeah, the GN runs SOOOO Much better, much more responsive!:D
If you need work done call Larry!

NO COMMENT on last post. Be sure to check out other "Buick areas" for differing opinions before you trust your engine to someone.

freakin JOKER !!

NO COMMENT on last post. Be sure to check out other "Buick areas" for differing opinions before you trust your engine to someone.

so what's that suppose to mean :rolleyes: our any of those mentioned proven anything just cause you have a shop and sell pieces ,that don't mean nothing the best numbers either have been thru Cal or dealt with Cal ! :biggrin:

so what's that suppose to mean :rolleyes: our any of those mentioned proven anything just cause you have a shop and sell pieces ,that don't mean nothing the best numbers either have been thru Cal or dealt with Cal ! :biggrin:

CAL HARTLINE ... YES IF U LIVE NEAR HIM TAKE IT TO HIM
HE KNOWS HIS STUFF .
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH THESE CARS SINCE 1987.
WHEN I BOUGHT MY FIRST OFF THE SHOW ROOM FLOOR.
I DONT CLAIM TO BE THE BEST. BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 21 YEARS
BEST BUILD TO DATE 9.92 ET ( 6 YEARS AGO) E/T N.J
AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT !!! LARRY D.P.S.