GN spotting

85zoom

Spocked a 87 GN in mapunapuna today. Seen it yesterday grabbing some grub at McDonalds past sand island access road. Bumper fillers front and back gone. Veteran plates. My coworker said to see if maybe the driver would sell..........until we saw the passenger side dash full of gauges. Race car maybe? Who is this mysterious Nash-man?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

My daughter is on spring break, spending daytime with grandma up Aiea hts rd. You're catching me on my grandma's house to my house cruise. Sometimes I hang at Kam drive in, my buddy works there, we just kick back and raid the ice cream machine. If you see me there, drop by. Those green melanoma ice cream bars are great on a hot day!!!!! Well, that's what we call 'um.
:cool: :D

dash gauges

I recall that being a fairly common mod back in the era when they were new, quite a few cars were like that....didnt have one of those old grand national hawaii lic plate frames?
Rob

Hey I think the GN on Ualena is still for sale
10,000 g's thou
New paint
Dual exhaust with the dump
Some console gauges
And it looked fairly decent
Just past the shell station on the left hand side
A older retired man owns it
not sure if it is still there!

10K?!? goodness! it better have less than 25k on the odometer. I'd buy a 86/87 GN of lesser price and higher mileage and rebuild that sucka! and have more that enough money for the strip bar.:p :eek: :D