a Z, a Lightning and a Bumblebee

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
In that order...

There's this blue 370Z with an exhaust kit, and maybe a tune I see all the time on Edinger behind the old Tustin Marine Base. He's tried to race me there before and been crushed...maybe he had a new mod he wanted to test out, because he tried again yesterday...
He needs to go get a refund...he got masacred...again...:D
Just for fun, I let him get out ahead 2-3 lengths and then nailed it....walked right past him while he hammered away on his gear box.

Then last night after I picked up my GTP from behind Lou's shop where I left it and forgot about it the night before after picking up my GN...a red Lightning pulled out of the Chevron near Lou's and behind me in the turn lane.
As we went up Lake Forest, there were cars ahead, but he nudged along side me with enough throttle to let me hear his supercharger...he was sending signals...I just smiled and waited....my wife was driving the GTP behind me...she got stuck at a light that me and Mr. Red Lightning got through...:biggrin:
As we turned right onto Portola, he was right behind me and he went wide into the far lane as stayed tight and took the inside lane. I heared him nail it and as his Supercharger blew away, I nailed it too....he never got to my bumper....just left him...what is it with these chuckleheads in their Lightnings always trying to race our Turbo Buicks? Don't they know they're driving slow heavy pick up trucks?

About 5 minutes later after a few lights and as I was checking the engine coolant temp on the ScanMaster at a red light (171 deg), I hear some racket up ahead as the light turned green. I see a yellow 2011 Camaro taking off like Hells Bells ....not sure what he was trying to race cuz no one else was with him...unless he was racing the Honda Civic two lanes over...pfffft
The traffic wasn't yielding for me, so I just cruised along and moved up in traffic gradually...he was long gone...
Well as luck would have it :biggrin: a couple lights later...as I come to a red, there he is sitting... his plate said OCBMBLB...
So I pull along side him and just wait for the fun to begin...

Green light...he takes off as I roll into it and self induced some turbo lag for him...again...I kinda wanted to give him the lead (like I did with the 370Z) before steeling his joy...
Then fro half throttle I nailed it. The tires spun for a bit and then I hooked....realed him in with ease....and went right around him...
He looked like he had an escapee in his shorts...accidentally pooped himself while farting :confused: ....as I was going by.
Once I was out about 5 lengths on him I let off and then he slowed way down...he didn't even have the courage to come along side...:rolleyes:

Productive day....:biggrin:

You’re a very busy Mean Chicken! At the rate you kill these guys none of us will need to invest any more money in to our cars. They will have heard of your GN and avoid all of us like the....... black plague. :eek: Nice kill and well done.

Glen

once again chicken you are then man. its like you crus the streets of need for speed underground... lol... you always fishing and killing someone out there. you must be well known in your town. man i have seen you on you tube and i must say you are fast. i cruz my streets killing imports all day here in pa. but you, you always seem to find better runs then i do. i mostly dont pay attention no more to imports my cars tired of eating rice. you are the man. i got alot of respect for you. do you have any more import kills that i never heard of.. would love to read more about your adventures i really would...

This South Orange County California area that I live in has lots of long 3 lane roads that have wide lanes...

Lot's of nice cars around too since it mostly middle to middle upper to upper class from town to town and community to community...so there is no shortage of opportunity if you drive as much as I do.:D