Gn Spotted In Az.

GN ERGY

Saw a nice shiny GN with some kind of alum. wheels today going west on route 202 in Gilbert at 3:30 pm. I was coming home from the gym. Haven't seen any GN's in a while, maybe somebody on their way home from BG. If it's yours identify yourself.

Tarey D.

If it was....

1fastgn86 cams1fastgn@hotmail.com

Cameron Mitchell
40325 N. Fazio St.
Queen Creek, AZ 85242

.....run his a** off the road and take $675 worth of parts off his car for me. That's how much he stole from me for a turbo he never shipped!

Wow GN ERGY, you came out of the woodwork. Dathan was trying to get a hold of you about a year ago. I have long lost your #, so I was no help. You still living in Seville? It wasn't me that you saw. My GN has been sitting under a pile of dust with a blown headgasket and half ripped out interior for a year now. :(

I've been working a lot. Finally deciced to clean up the GN and get some insurance. Have to get it to pass emissions, cat has a 3 inch pipe right thru it. is there any way I can get it to pass without replacing it. I'll try to find Dathans # and call him. I've seen a couple of new things that have come out thatI could spend some money on. That's not good, BUT!
One thing that worries me is people here in AZ. drive like CRAZY people !!! I've been run off the road a couple of times in my corsica. Scares me to drive the GN. I'll be on the site when I have time. Good to hear from you. We'll have to get together sometime.
Tarey D.

Tarey,

I'm not so sure you'll be able to pass the sniffer catless. Is your current "cat" a 3" slip on to the DP and 4 bolt flange on the back? If so let me know and you can borrow my cat.

Yep...been her 12 years now and the people drive just as crazy as they did back then...you won't be able to pass emissions here without a cat...trust me...you can either get Classic Insurance on your car which limits the amount of driving but exempts you from emissions forever or you can get a good working cat...emissions chip and fly through...that's assuming your EGR is working...you won't be able to pass without a functioning EGR either...

I'm going to get collector car insurance from Grundy, I got a quote from them 3 yrs ago. I'll just get a new quote now.

We'll have to get together for an AZ Buick cookout at my place in the near future.
Thanks guys,
Tarey D.

You'll also need an appraisal on the car for collector insurance...at least State Farm required one...not sure about Grundy...cookout sounds good...where are you located...general area...

You'll also need an appraisal on the car for collector insurance...at least State Farm required one...not sure about Grundy...cookout sounds good...where are you located...general area...

If Grundy's anything like Hagerty you send them pics of the car and they give you what they feel the Agreed Value should be. Typically they want to insure GN's for more than you ask, which is nice. Last I remember Tarey was living out in SE Gilbert. I'm up for that cookout too. Just let me know what to bring and as long as I can bring my wife and kid I'm there!