GN REAR & BUMPER FILLERS!

Vsix

I need a complete set of 87 Regal bumper fillers frt & rear aftermarket is fine ..Also need a complete 8.5" GN rearend open or posi any gears or just a housing ....Let me know what you have..

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

I have an oem RF filler that came off of my 43,xxx mile GN. The body shop broke the other 3 so I ordered the OEM style from GBodyparts. The filler was just painted, then it was thrown in the pile with the other parts when the new ones came in, its nice but has a couple of light scratches that should buff out. $75.00 plus shipping

Bryan

• i have a set of fiberglass front and rear bumper fillers. rear are used front are new. 150 shipped

I need a complete set of 87 Regal bumper fillers frt & rear aftermarket is fine ..Also need a complete 8.5" GN rearend open or posi any gears or just a housing ....Let me know what you have..

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696
Jim I have both. Nice malibu in your avatar I have 1 here just like it getting ready to start on it. Shoot me an e-mail.

Bummer. I found an old flyer from Carolinas auto supply house, and shure enough, it listed 2 piece ft and 2 piece back bumper fillers for our cars. I found them on net, and it said "no parts found" on crash parts for our regals. The flyer said they wouldnt crumble, were ABS or fiberglass, made in USA..call for $.