Gn On Tv

daredevil

Hi guys,

Anyone has seen tonight's episode of Life on Channel 9. The lead star was showed driving a GN that was painted on the hood and trunk a white stripe. Fortunately, the bulge was left black.

Buick enthusiasts should petition to the producers to leave the GN black. The paint scheme was a blasphemy for a beautiful classic car.

PS

Anyway, I have some left over GN parts for sale. An inventory will follow soon for those interested.

Hi guys,

Anyone has seen tonight's episode of Life on Channel 9. The lead star was showed driving a GN that was painted on the hood and trunk a white stripe. Fortunately, the bulge was left black.

Buick enthusiasts should petition to the producers to leave the GN black. The paint scheme was a blasphemy for a beautiful classic car.

PS

Anyway, I have some left over GN parts for sale. An inventory will follow soon for those interested.

LOL... I'm supposed to take pics for you... I'll call Mon or Tue next week.

My wife called me at work, and told me. Anyone know if its a series? Any movie with a GN i want to see it.

Life is a new cop series. The GN was equipped with police lights mounted inside the grill and on the dashboard so the car will be featured every series.

Rob, give me a call when you are ready. I am fully retired now so I am home everyday.

Thanks.

Manny