GN on ebay wrong vin#

What's going on in this pic? This looks like a major failed hack and it would make me think twice about selling or consigning it. This car has a couple of unique things that the previous owner or rightful owner would recognize such as the tear on the driver's seat, location of boost gauge, peeling paint on the intercooler or the pulley on the altenator just to name a few.

!BpRbspw!2k~$(KGrHqQH-C4EuZWTkim+BLqoH-!UnQ~~_3.JPG

i will give them a call and see if they still have the car, i can't say more but it looks like a nice car ;).

What's going on in this pic? This looks like a major failed hack and it would make me think twice about selling or consigning it. This car has a couple of unique things that the previous owner or rightful owner would recognize such as the tear on the driver's seat, location of boost gauge, peeling paint on the intercooler or the pulley on the altenator just to name a few.

!BpRbspw!2k~$(KGrHqQH-C4EuZWTkim+BLqoH-!UnQ~~_3.JPG

my #s wore off of my door sticker on my WE4 and I am the second owner since 1990. I don't think it is as bad as that though, with the bubbling!

the door sticker on my 86 looks in the same condition as this one ,bubbled and all and ive had mine since early 87 and it only has 23,000 on it. bad batch of stickers mabey?